Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

On a scale of 1 to 10, how good-looking am I? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    You look dopey....

Smile more in pictures, you'll look nicer. You're not bad looking, I would say 6.5/7 with a lot of potential tbh. You're a good looking dude.

ReputationRep:
    How is that racist? Shouldn't post pictures for people to judge and then when someone's doesn't think he's a 7/8 its racist. What I said was true and not racist

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by CAPTAINSHAZAM)
    How is that racist? Shouldn't post pictures for people to judge and then when someone's doesn't think he's a 7/8 its racist. What I said was true and not racist

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I wouldn't have a problem with it if you just left it at that instead of bringing colour into it and going on to say that black people as a whole are ugly mofos?

... really? You can't see why someone might take offence or interpret it as slightly offensive?

ReputationRep:
    Never said he was "ugly mofo" its not racist omg black people have bigger features nothing to do with racism its true it's like Chinese having small eyes etc

ReputationRep:
    I will give you a nice 7.5 😎

ReputationRep:
    The leather jacket is like an instant x10 multiplier to your looks

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    √78

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CAPTAINSHAZAM)
    Never said he was "ugly mofo" its not racist omg black people have bigger features nothing to do with racism its true it's like Chinese having small eyes etc

I don't think you understand what you've said on the first page. I'm guessing there's not much diversity in you're group of friends.

ReputationRep:
    I have white Asian and black friends....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drez999)
    I will give you a nice 7.5 😎
    I don't think OP swings that way

ReputationRep:
    I dont care if you dont carr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InadequateJusticex)
    I don't think OP swings that way
    Oh ye of Dirtymindville 😎

ReputationRep:
    I could've sworn there was a thread like this before with those exact pictures

ReputationRep:

Your just average looking?

ReputationRep:
    Black peoples are not repulsive, but the darker skin hides their imperfections much better than lighter skin people.
    I'd say you're average looking, nothing that makes you repulsive from the image. Definitely not a Francisco lackowski or even cam newton.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by GeologyMaths)
    I dont care if you dont carr
    But you still cared enough to post a reply?
    (Original post by AthiaKarim)
    I could've sworn there was a thread like this before with those exact pictures
    Yeah, this is the first time I've ever posted pictures of myself on here so you're getting muddled up with someone else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    But you still cared enough to post a reply?

Yeah, this is the first time I've ever posted pictures of myself on here so you're getting muddled up with someone else.
    it was a song

ReputationRep:
    Jeez that guy with the racist comments is so dumb but erm I'd say 6/10, like average looking guy.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.