The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
The OK Kid Computer Thief
Hey everyone,

just saw my application to james baillie has been successful! Apparently i'm gonna be in Block A in room 022F...anyone else gonna be there for sure yet? And can anyone who's lived in JBP let me know what block A is gonna be like?

Well i cant tell you what it will be like in terms of the people,as every year is different.
But, block A is split into and A2. Block A is on the end, the total opposite end to the common room. I think you may be in A1, but there are a lot of studio flats in that block. so i dont know. sorry! not much help
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 21
Heya i'm living in james baillie next year too! im room 052B block B.
Reply 22
i'm in james baillie too block c room 075c!!!

x
Reply 23
NatD
i'm in james baillie too block c room 075c!!!

x

hey just thought id let you know your in Block C2. its the block next to the common room. really nice! :biggrin:
Reply 24
Podge
hey just thought id let you know your in Block C2. its the block next to the common room. really nice! :biggrin:

aw thanks!!

x
Reply 25
Hi I've been accepted to JB, but I just really hope it's not in a block full of studio flats and hope it's a cluster flat: Block A 006B.

Does anyone know how you can change if it is a studio?
Reply 26
chiquita
Hi I've been accepted to JB, but I just really hope it's not in a block full of studio flats and hope it's a cluster flat: Block A 006B.

Does anyone know how you can change if it is a studio?

i doubt your in a studio as it looks like your in block A1 . flat 6 room B. normally if your in a studio, your room is just a number. so it would just be 6. hope that helps!
Reply 27
yeh im gonna be in 050B block B.
If you're going to be in James Baillie, there is now an official Leeds Uni facebook group for it. It's a chance to chat to your future flat mates, ask any questions you might have and find out what's going to be going on in your halls.

Visit
James Baillie 07/08
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2405914334

Latest