Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    At this moment in time, I am really struggling and would love some help from people that are currently doing it, or have already done it!

My investigation is based around power in the classroom. I've nearly completed my analysis, but stuck on what to say when it comes to my introduction and methodology! If anyone wants to see what ive done so far, then don't hesitate to message me

Appreciate any help given!
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by GeorgiaEli)
    At this moment in time, I am really struggling and would love some help from people that are currently doing it, or have already done it!

My investigation is based around power in the classroom. I've nearly completed my analysis, but stuck on what to say when it comes to my introduction and methodology! If anyone wants to see what ive done so far, then don't hesitate to message me

Appreciate any help given!
    For your introduction, talk about what you're looking at, why you're looking at it, why it contains good language aspects, and what your hypothesis or question is.
    In your methodology, go through every detail of how you got your data, how you analysed it, why you used the extracts you did, how you made it fair and unbiased and what topic areas you'll look at

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    For your introduction, talk about what you're looking at, why you're looking at it, why it contains good language aspects, and what your hypothesis or question is.
    In your methodology, go through every detail of how you got your data, how you analysed it, why you used the extracts you did, how you made it fair and unbiased and what topic areas you'll look at
    Thank you so much! Genuinely struggling so much, what did you focus on in your investigation, if you dont mind me asking?
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Thank you so much! Genuinely struggling so much, what did you focus on in your investigation, if you dont mind me asking?
    I'm writing mine on political bias in broadsheet newspapers

ReputationRep:
    I'm writing mine on political bias in broadsheet newspapers
    Oh right, sounds complex haha! I'm looking at how teachers potray power in the classroom
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Oh right, sounds complex haha! I'm looking at how teachers potray power in the classroom
    Nice - you'll have quite a lot of research on that already, whereas I'm struggling to find new theorists :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Nice - you'll have quite a lot of research on that already, whereas I'm struggling to find new theorists :lol:
    I was thinking that! Sounds like a really complex area to go for, and tbh, the research i've got isn't helping whatsoever:lol:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    shooks when is the search ment to update? I got brought here when it was answered 17 hours ago...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 16, 2016
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.