Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do girls have much interest in drug users? Where to meet girls casually at uni? Watch

Announcements

What are girls opinions on people who use drugs?

Don't really drink at all and don't smoke tobacco.

I do however use psychedelics, have some experience with Ritalin and smoke weed and other stuff.

Is there a particular type of drug user that turns you off or specific drugs that do?

Also I really want to meet girls in a casual environment (I'm a virgin). I don't like the idea of clubbing where everyone is **** faced and where I wouldn't really be as likely to find long term love, as well as the boringness and repetition of it as well as the ego of people I go out with who make it a mission to show off. Also any others tips on the kinds of people girls like?

If you're a guy a respectfully ask that you reply only if you have experience with a girl or in such situations.

(Original post by Anonymous)

I do however use psychedelics, have some experience with Ritalin and smoke weed and other stuff.

Is there a particular type of drug user that turns you off or specific drugs that do?

Also I really want to meet girls in a casual environment (I'm a virgin). I don't like the idea of clubbing where everyone is **** faced and where I wouldn't really be as likely to find long term love, as well as the boringness and repetition of it as well as the ego of people I go out with who make it a mission to show off. Also any others tips on the kinds of people girls like?

If you're a guy a respectfully ask that you reply only if you have experience with a girl or in such situations.
    Extra info : I'm a 2nd year in London

ReputationRep:
    Turn off for a lot of girls, two girls in my flat had the hots for this guy on their course until they found out he did drugs

ReputationRep:
    Massive turn off if it's more than just weed. Even that's a turn off if smoked too often.

Posted from TSR Mobile

everyone on here will give you **** because theyre all anti-drugs *rolls eyes*

you cant answer your question because all girls are different??

i personally like drugs, dont like tobacco or drinking tbh. im a girl.
    drugs that would put me off, if they were doing heroin. or if they were doing any kind of drug excessively so it made their character a nightmare.

erm. i literally have no experience of how to meet likeminded or people with similar interests.
    join societies at uni? ask friends of friends? try online!

just be yourself.

Out of interest with the people who don't like guys who take drugs, what are your opinions on people who drink and smoke?

I notice that they seem to be more accepted (less with smoking). I'll discuss alcohol here. When I see people get drunk I notice how crappy their judgement gets and how violent they get. If you are cool with people who drink why do you treat that legal drug use differently to illegal drug use?

Also what is it about it that makes it not pleasant in a guy? What if the guy is doing well in life but just likes getting high? Are you scared of being near someone who might harm you or something?

everyone on here will give you **** because theyre all anti-drugs *rolls eyes*

you cant answer your question because all girls are different??

i personally like drugs, dont like tobacco or drinking tbh. im a girl.
    drugs that would put me off, if they were doing heroin. or if they were doing any kind of drug excessively so it made their character a nightmare.

erm. i literally have no experience of how to meet likeminded or people with similar interests.
    join societies at uni? ask friends of friends? try online!

just be yourself.
    Thanks for your open attitude, I wish more people were like you. I would never change who I am unless I realised I was being an ********. I don't like the idea of conforming to others to appease them. Also I'm looking for a proper relationship so I would prefer to find someone who I can be myself with as opposed to what I subjectively believe to be narrow minded people.

ReputationRep:
    Out of interest with the people who don't like guys who take drugs, what are your opinions on people who drink and smoke?

I notice that they seem to be more accepted (less with smoking). I'll discuss alcohol here. When I see people get drunk I notice how crappy their judgement gets and how violent they get. If you are cool with people who drink why do you treat that legal drug use differently to illegal drug use?

Also what is it about it that makes it not pleasant in a guy? What if the guy is doing well in life but just likes getting high? Are you scared of being near someone who might harm you or something?
    Personally, it be a complete turn-off, but often with the guys that I've met before who do do drugs (specially weed), they all seem to be lazy and sometimes too chill, like they don't have a care in the world, aren't that driven. Now I'm not saying you're like this, I'm just stating what I've witnessed in the past.

So I don't think it's the drug that turns people off, but it's probably the side-affects of that particular drug. Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm not aiming this at you you might be a really cool guy, but it's just my opinion based on what I've seen before.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like it when guys do drugs or smoke, it really is a turn off for me. Plus they're not that good for your well being.

ReputationRep:

I couldn't date a smoker, but I don't mind someone who drinks so long as it isn't to excess. I don't drink or smoke myself, so I'd prefer someone who did neither.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.