Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is Walking Dead scary? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    How scary is Walking Dead? Can you give me some examples of some scary scenes from it? As I haven't watched it you, but I have heard good things about it. I am starting from the first episode and working my way through it.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I'm a huge fan of horror and I had high hopes for TWD when I first watched it but if horror and scare is what you are looking for then I wouldn't recommend it. The zombies are very well played with their make up and movement and there are a few gory scenes here and there but tbh, its more of a drama than a horror. Its also very slow paced and I found it to be boring. Its one of those shows people seem to find a hit or miss and to me it was a miss.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No it isn't. Completely agree about it being slow paced and boring at times. Nevertheless I'd still recommend it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alfed)
    How scary is Walking Dead? Can you give me some examples of some scary scenes from it? As I haven't watched it you, but I have heard good things about it. I am starting from the first episode and working my way through it.
    It's not scary, just tense.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alfed)
    No, but it's not really intended to be. Lots of tension and the occasional jump scare, but it's more of a drama in a horror setting than it is a true horror.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly its not scary, it's tense though. If you do get scared quickly, watch it at day time. Things always look more realistic come night-time XD

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.