Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflies198)
    I also recieved mine :-( gutted !
    have you been placed on the reserves list?

ReputationRep:
    I have yes have you? Im guessing everyone thats been waiting this long has x

ReputationRep:
    I still haven't heard anything 😩 xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have yes have you? Im guessing everyone thats been waiting this long has x
    yes, not hopefully of being offered a place off it though. Gutted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taylor.13)
    I still haven't heard anything 😩 xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    have you tried calling the admissions office?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lisamd)
    yes, not hopefully of being offered a place off it though. Gutted
    Me either she didnt sound optimistic about places becoming available . The entry requirements are fairly low compared with other places. Dont know what to do now 😞 x

ReputationRep:
    Me either she didnt sound optimistic about places becoming available . The entry requirements are fairly low compared with other places. Dont know what to do now 😞 x
    no she didnt when I called either. Have you applied anywhere else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lisamd)
    no she didnt when I called either. Have you applied anywhere else?
    Yes but all unsuccesful aside from one who have offered me Sep 17 . How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Yes but all unsuccesful aside from one who have offered me Sep 17 . How about you?
    It's good youve been offered, even if it is next year. Been put on the waiting list for Bangor too, not applied anywhere else

ReputationRep:
    Fingers crossed one comes up for you x

ReputationRep:
    I also recieved mine :-( gutted !
    I'm sorry that you got rejected too :/ I am as well. I literally have no offers now. And i'm in year 14, this was my last year to get in... I'm kind of heart broken. Second year in a row where i've received 5 rejections...

I wish everyone who hasn't heard back yet the best of luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by backtraced)
    I'm sorry that you got rejected too :/ I am as well. I literally have no offers now. And i'm in year 14, this was my last year to get in... I'm kind of heart broken. Second year in a row where i've received 5 rejections...

I wish everyone who hasn't heard back yet the best of luck.
    Aww dont give up just yet you will find a way of getting there. Its so competitive, you have to expect a few knockbacks and it may take a while but you will get there in the end. Good luck to everyone else too x

ReputationRep:
    I've been accepted by chester 2 day after my interview (29th feb), anyone else for this September intake??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ljs9793)
    I've been accepted by chester 2 day after my interview (29th feb), anyone else for this September intake??
    Me!🙋🏽X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hjg12)
    Me!🙋🏽X
    I meant two days after😂
    Yayayayaya! Message me?🙌🏻🙌🏻X

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone starting this September, wanting to meet people before I start xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    Don't lose hope if your on the reserve...that's how I got my place at Chester, I found out last week :-) who's starting this September then?
    x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.