Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

I saw a similar thread earlier regarding the LPC but I just wanted to clarify a few things about eligibility.
    I will begin my LPC part-time in September at BPP Law School, and I am aware this diploma alone is not under the eligible courses for postgraduate funding. However, I intend to do the business masters MA (LPC with Business) which I am able to opt into during the process of the LPC. This MA is something I am very determined to complete, and so I'm wondering whether I would be able to apply for the postgraduate loan on the basis that my intention is to ultimately complete my LPC with the masters?

Thank you
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meganmilburn)
    Hi there,

I saw a similar thread earlier regarding the LPC but I just wanted to clarify a few things about eligibility.
    I will begin my LPC part-time in September at BPP Law School, and I am aware this diploma alone is not under the eligible courses for postgraduate funding. However, I intend to do the business masters MA (LPC with Business) which I am able to opt into during the process of the LPC. This MA is something I am very determined to complete, and so I'm wondering whether I would be able to apply for the postgraduate loan on the basis that my intention is to ultimately complete my LPC with the masters?

Thank you
    You might be eligible if the course is considered a Masters - but your best bet is to contact BPP and ask them directly - they'll be able to tell you if the course is eligible or not - their website doesn't seem to mention the new PG loans which might be a bad sign or they might just be slow to update.http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/cont...graduate-Loans

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.