Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Igcse edexcel english literature predictions Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    what do you think are the predictions of character and theme for "An Inspector Calls" and "Of Mice and Men"
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tkrv)
    what do you think are the predictions of character and theme for "An Inspector Calls" and "Of Mice and Men"
    I've moved this to the English study help forum for you so you'll get more responses

ReputationRep:
    thanks, but where can I find the thread?
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tkrv)
    thanks, but where can I find the thread?
    You're on it right now you'll find it in the English exams section, or you can find the link from your profile under 'threads I've created'

ReputationRep:
    ayy right thanks

(Original post by tkrv)
    I don't do lit but lang, do you know any good websites you'd recommend with analysing passages?

ReputationRep:
    yes! mr hoy's English gcse website is really good

here's the link: http://mrhoyesgcsewebsite.com/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.