Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi has anyone received offers for Salford nursing course for this September?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessgravett)
    Hi I got my offer the day after my interview last week I confirmed it all this weekend ! Cannot wait !

ReputationRep:
    Yay! Well done. Which field of nursing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Adult nursing you ?

ReputationRep:
    Mental health x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mental health x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well best of luck ! Have you sorted your bursary yet ? x

ReputationRep:
    We can't do it till 17th march but will be doing it straight away! Have u firmed Salford?

ReputationRep:
    We can't do it till 17th march but will be doing it straight away! Have u firmed Salford?
    I think you can I set up my account and started the application last night it's quite long so I've been saving and coming back to it. Yeah I confirmed Salford this weekend I had other interviews and offers but Salford was my jest choice x

ReputationRep:
    Same here. You can start your application but can't actually apply will 17th, that's what the NHS finance website says?? Unless its changed again haha x

ReputationRep:
    Same here. You can start your application but can't actually apply will 17th, that's what the NHS finance website says?? Unless its changed again haha x
    Oh right Hahha I didn't realise I'll have to kee an eye on it x

ReputationRep:
    Hey I've had an offer for mental health nursing for September

ReputationRep:
    Finally someone else!!! Have you firmed? And well done! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No I haven't firmed yet. I'm waiting on hearing back from LJMU before I decide. Have you had any other interviews or offers? Well done to you too are you living in X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Had another offer and then withdrew from my other options as luckily got where I wanted for firm and insurance. No not living in, I'm an older student with two little ones so staying at home. You living in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm going to be living in. I'm from Cumbria so I'm moving away. I can't wait to start X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've got an offer for child nursing, starting Sept 2016. Feeling I could be the only male there!

ReputationRep:
    Hi all

Congratulations on your offers-Well Done! Good luck to those still waiting.

Not sure if anybody would be interested or not in a FB group for Sept 2016 start nursing students at Salford where we can all help and support each other? I've set one up if you would like to join....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1745...ref=ts&fref=ts

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Mental health x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hie

i have an interview on the 16th of March and would be grateful if you would help me with what questions u got asked please
    Do they do group interviews??

ReputationRep:
    I had an interview for Mental Health Nursing 2 weeks ago and they accepted me 4 days later, I am so excited to start

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Can you pliz help me out with the kind of questions they asked u

Thank u in advance

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 3, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.