Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(by other migrants)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nt-centre.html

1 dead
    3 injured
    Mass brawl/knife fight at an asylum centre
    Police arrested a man in his 20s on suspicion of murder
    More than a dozen male asylum seekers were involved in the knife fight, which started when one group from a nearby centre visited the other to resolve a previous argument.

ReputationRep:
    Eyy look it's the Daily **** again

(Original post by Alexion)
    Eyy look it's the Daily **** again
    Can you give me a list of Approved news sites then, your Politically Correctness?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Can you give me a list of Approved news sites then, your Politically Correctness?
    http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Daily_Mail

ReputationRep:
    Sweden is a nice country, as long as they don't kill any Swedes I don't care.

ReputationRep:
    Because that source isn't bias or has a political agenda to follow. I dislike the daily mail too, but that link makes a laughing stock of itself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie S)
    Because that source isn't bias or has a political agenda to follow. I dislike the daily mail too, but that link makes a laughing stock of itself.
    That link is partial satire, if you didn't notice it makes fun of just about everything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    That link is partial satire, if you didn't notice it makes fun of just about everything
    tah

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.