Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is one guy much more physically attractive than the other (two guys)? watch

ReputationRep:
    Been testing responses to these two white male models on Tinder. One (the first guy) has got far far (far) more matches than the other. Both had 100 swipes and a 1 hour waiting time. Is one really much more attractive to women than the other or is it because of the pictures? The second guy got virtually no matches.

ReputationRep:
    the first guy is just :daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    well the second one is surrounded by pink flowers & is clutching a dainty patisserie whilst wearing a garment that looks like a girl's Aertex™ gym vest....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.x.Gotze)
    Been testing responses to these two white male models on Tinder. One (the first guy) has got far far (far) more matches than the other. Both had 100 swipes and a 1 hour waiting time. Is one really much more attractive to women than the other or is it because of the pictures? The second guy got virtually no matches.

I'd go for the first one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    well the second one is surrounded by pink flowers & is clutching a dainty patisserie whilst wearing a garment that looks like a girl's Aertex™ gym vest....
    He's Mr Belgium 2012 (a friend of mine from university)...

ReputationRep:
    He's Mr Belgium 2012 (a friend of mine from university)...
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    The first guy has lame ass hair, the second hair has pretty nice hair.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer the second dude. He has nicer hair.

ReputationRep:
    They're both hot but the first one is just :love:

ReputationRep:
    second dude looks like the picture is more set up, first dude 1. looks more manly without the "accessories" and strawberries 2. looks like he just walked past a window a took a quick pic n just happened to look flawless.

i could dissect this even more if you wish but I'll leave it at that

overall, both are fit though.

ReputationRep:
    first one wins imo

ReputationRep:
    Btw, i tried using a black guy's pic earlier and there was 1 match from 100 swipes right, 1 hour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    second dude looks like the picture is more set up, first dude 1. looks more manly without the "accessories" and strawberries 2. looks like he just walked past a window a took a quick pic n just happened to look flawless.

i could dissect this even more if you wish but I'll leave it at that

overall, both are fit though.

Yeah, just surprising, given how I thought it was 100% about raw looks and race (well, they're both white). So, the very masculine white male model has the edge over the regular white male model by quite a long stretch.

ReputationRep:
    Btw, i tried using a black guy's pic earlier and there was 1 match from 100 swipes right, 1 hour.

Har-har-har.

Because obviously that black guy in his ****ing vest, with his acned face and silly hair-style is really as attractive as those other two guys...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, just surprising, given how I thought it was 100% about raw looks and race (well, they're both white). So, the very masculine white male model has the edge over the regular white male model by quite a long stretch.
    It's mostly to do with the scenery in both cases - it is not a fair comparison. Have the more feminine guy dressed better, more pristinely, and not surrounded by ****ing flowers and cakes and he will get more attention. That said, I think you are more likely to attract different sorts of women with those two types of looks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Har-har-har.

Because obviously that black guy in his ****ing vest, with his acned face and silly hair-style is really as attractive as those other two guys...
    I have done plenty of tests with different black guys, max matches I got with one for 100 swipes right is 3.

ReputationRep:
    I have done plenty of tests with different black guys, max matches I got with one for 100 swipes right is 3.
    Go to sleep troll. White girls love black guys. And white girls are most girls in the UK. I think you're just an insecure white boi who's jelly.

ReputationRep:
    It's mostly to do with the scenery in both cases - it is not a fair comparison. Have the more feminine guy dressed better, more pristinely, and not surrounded by ****ing flowers and cakes and he will get more attention. That said, I think you are more likely to attract different sorts of women with those two types of looks.
    The delta between the two was huge. The first guy had a tonne more matches.

Also, I have used pictures of every race and level of attractiveness in males, with pictures chosen by women. The results are .... interesting.

Lets just say that everyone does not get many matches on Tinder unless they are white male models.

ReputationRep:
    Go to sleep troll. White girls love black guys. And white girls are most girls in the UK. I think you're just an insecure white boi who's jelly.
    Not on Tinder. And I highly doubt they do in real life judging by what i have heard and seen. I think the preference from them is hugely in favour of white men, as are minority women (in favour of white men). Apart from Muslims and black women of course.

ReputationRep:
    Second guy is far more attractive imo

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.