• Welcome Squad

The first guy's lips. :love:

and face

and everything

The second looks rather girly lmao.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm second guy ended up winning with a.picture similar to the first guy

ReputationRep:
    Maybe because the second guy looks gay lmfao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.x.Gotze)
    Btw, i tried using a black guy's pic earlier and there was 1 match from 100 swipes right, 1 hour.

How has this not got 100 reps? I laughed so much

ReputationRep:
    Second guy.

Tbh I don't like full lips on guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Go to sleep troll. White girls love black guys. And white girls are most girls in the UK. I think you're just an insecure white boi who's jelly.
    Would disagree with this point. Some do, some don't. If anything you'd say they like white men more but that's also because white men are 90% of the population in the UK.

(Original post by Tom.x.Gotze)
    Not on Tinder. And I highly doubt they do in real life judging by what i have heard and seen. I think the preference from them is hugely in favour of white men, as are minority women (in favour of white men). Apart from Muslims and black women of course.
    On tinder.

Irl there is some difference I guess but the general jist of it is clear. If you ain't a male model and haven't got yo pictures right you ain't getting a thing from tinder.

I also think you are getting addicted to tinder.

ReputationRep:
    Neither, tbh. Cubs ftw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    well the second one is surrounded by pink flowers & is clutching a dainty patisserie whilst wearing a garment that looks like a girl's Aertex™ gym vest....
    Leave the poor guy alone :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Would disagree with this point. Some do, some don't. If anything you'd say they like white men more but that's also because white men are 90% of the population in the UK.

On tinder.

Irl there is some difference I guess but the general jist of it is clear. If you ain't a male model and haven't got yo pictures right you ain't getting a thing from tinder.

I also think you are getting addicted to tinder.

I do take it out on people a bit there, I find that i can get away with quite a lot with those white male model pictures.

ReputationRep:
    First guy is so hot though omg.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.