Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I finally managed to complete the first 'Insanity' video! watch

ReputationRep:
    I have never been able to complete even one insanity workout and that makes me just give up. Today I managed to finish the first fitness test workout. Gives me hope for tomorrow. I hope I last at least one month doing insanity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by muf_mur)
    I have never been able to complete even one insanity workout and that makes me just give up. Today I managed to finish the first fitness test workout. Gives me hope for tomorrow. I hope I last at least one month doing insanity.
    Well don! Keep up the great effort

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You should try Insanity Max 30 once you've finished with Insanity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slurry90)
    Well don! Keep up the great effort

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks!

(Original post by ABGorilla)
    You should try Insanity Max 30 once you've finished with Insanity
    Haha..finishing insanity is like a dream goal for me..let me work on that first

ReputationRep:
    omg that is ****ing amazing

I've never done it before I'd probably kms if I ever tried but sometimes I used to watch the ad channels on TV for fun and saw 30 mins of the instructor explaining/showing it - it looks intense asf!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by muf_mur)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    omg that is ****ing amazing

I've never done it before I'd probably kms if I ever tried but sometimes I used to watch the ad channels on TV for fun and saw 30 mins of the instructor explaining/showing it - it looks intense asf!!
    It is! After the workout I was gasping for air and wanted to puke my guts out..but still worth it.

ReputationRep:
    Glad to hear that. I know you be able to do more workout videos. Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    **** YEAAAAHHHHHHHHH
    SMASH dat WORKOUT
    NO PAIN NO GAIN
    YOU'RE GONNA BE RIPPED
    YOU ULTIMATE BEAST
    THIS IS CHILD'S PLAY TO YOU
    TEAR IT APART
    You've started so why stop?

Good on you man NEVER GIVE UP
    keep us updated on your progress

ReputationRep:
    I never bad the opportunity to finish mine

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.