Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Just wondering - what would you name your future kids? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Just curious. i think for me (ranked in order of likeliness):
    Girl (s): Alex(a), Lauren, Isabella, Willow, Autumn, Chloe, Elizabeth Catrina/Cathrine, Victoria, Grace
    Boy (s): Charlie, David, Max

ReputationRep:
    Girls: Aurelia, Fleur and Olivia-Lily

Boys: Andreas, Sebastian and Oliver

ReputationRep:
    already a thread on this, recently as well

ReputationRep:
    Boys: Osama, Muammar, Saddam
    Girls: Jane

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I have no idea. I'll probably end up panicking after they're born because I don't have a name tbf I'd probably just get my partner to choose

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Boy: Lucas or Gordon
    Girl: Harriet or Ganymede

ReputationRep:
    Casper or Christopher for a boy. Lisanna or Felicity for a girl. There's a lot of common names that I like. Raphael and Sebastian are nice too. Sierra, Mikhail and Clarence are elegant names. I like longer uncommon names more.
    My own name is a classic and knowing how annoying it can be that's why I prefer unusual names.
    These are just names that I like the sound of

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GOKU27)
    Boys: Osama, Muammar, Saddam
    Girls: Jane
    LOL wtf.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Tbh I have no idea. I'll probably end up panicking after they're born because I don't have a name tbf I'd probably just get my partner to choose

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ha! i know what you mean! But don't let your partner choose! they'll probably
    pick weird names!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egirl127)
    Ha! i know what you mean! But don't let your partner choose! they'll probably
    pick weird names!
    Haha I'd obviously have to get them to tell me so we can discuss before it's all official! I'm really picky with names but they probably will be the one choosing anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.