Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    does middlesex accept students through clearing even though they have been rejected first time round e.g primary Ed
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi Khatiya,

Thank you for your question.

I'm glad to hear you're so determined to come to Middlesex. UCAS Extra is generally for late applications, if you've already applied to us it wouldn't be worthwhile applying again at this stage.

I would recommend you contact us through Clearing as there's a possibility you could gain a place on the course then. Unfortunately we can't make any guarantees, it depends on a number of factors such as whether there are places left on the course and how close you are to meeting the entry requirements.

Hope that helps, and please get in touch if you have further questions,
    Adam

Middlesex University Official Rep

ReputationRep:
    would I be able to go through UCAS adjustment if i get better grade to primary Ed?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.