The Student Room Group

Help with GCSE's

Im currently doing iGCSE's and I did my mocks and got my results which I found was appalling.

Business Studies E
English Literature B
English Language C
Mathematics C
Biology D
Chemistry C
Physics E
French C
History D
ICT C

I hardly revised much and I focused too much on one subject than others. I want to achieve
Business Studies A*
English Literature A*
English Language A*
Mathematics A
Biology A*
Chemistry A
Physics A
French A
History A*
ICT A*
Is it possible when my GCSE's are starting in May?
by looking at your current achievements and your goals... you have a very high expectation which is a good thing but it can be bad if you don't achieve them
i set those same targets but didn't achieve and the reason was that i made my flashcard the day before exam and making flash cards till 4am in the morning and then sleep for 2 hours and then wake up again
And that was sooo poor :frown:
in GCSEs... you need to make sure that your coursework should be at the top, it should be A* or an A grade; you will save yourself if you achieved A* or an A in every coursework :smile:
i achieved an A*s and As in my coursework and that saved me from achieving D's or E's
I hope u have started your revision and you are organised- ITS VERY IMPORTANT
work on past papers...
so if you have revised for one subject, do a past paper and check how you getting on
keep this up until you get no questions wrong
also try to do them in time limit because it was one of the hardest thing i found. I never be able to finish my exam
if you need anymore help... LET ME KNOW
:h:
Reply 2
Original post by fatima1998
by looking at your current achievements and your goals... you have a very high expectation which is a good thing but it can be bad if you don't achieve them
i set those same targets but didn't achieve and the reason was that i made my flashcard the day before exam and making flash cards till 4am in the morning and then sleep for 2 hours and then wake up again
And that was sooo poor :frown:
in GCSEs... you need to make sure that your coursework should be at the top, it should be A* or an A grade; you will save yourself if you achieved A* or an A in every coursework :smile:
i achieved an A*s and As in my coursework and that saved me from achieving D's or E's
I hope u have started your revision and you are organised- ITS VERY IMPORTANT
work on past papers...
so if you have revised for one subject, do a past paper and check how you getting on
keep this up until you get no questions wrong
also try to do them in time limit because it was one of the hardest thing i found. I never be able to finish my exam
if you need anymore help... LET ME KNOW
:h:

Thank you! You've helped a lot. So I stay organised and revise thoroughly and be prepared and I can achieve my goals?
Original post by addy.s
Thank you! You've helped a lot. So I stay organised and revise thoroughly and be prepared and I can achieve my goals?

indeed!!!
be relaxed and have enough sleep... not like me who had 2 hour sleep and when i was doing my exam in the hall, my brain was asleep :biggrin:
be ready to win the battle :u:
Reply 4
Original post by fatima1998
indeed!!!
be relaxed and have enough sleep... not like me who had 2 hour sleep and when i was doing my exam in the hall, my brain was asleep :biggrin:
be ready to win the battle :u:

thank yoU!!!

Quick Reply

Latest