The Student Room Group

Can someone help me make a revision timetable

I need a B in maths at least, preferably an A but I'm struggling to figure out how to make a timetable and stick to it.Maths is the only A-level I have, with two BTECS which are fine... Last year I was doing Maths with physics but I didn't have a timetable and really struggling to figure out what to revise when and it all crumbled... This year I'm resitting core 1 (Got an A but want to get as high a mark as possible), Core 2, (scraped a B). I'm also taking Core 3, Core 4 and Decision 1. Core 1 I don't need to revise often, maybe once a week. Core 2 I just need to recap circle stuff and differentiation as C3 has made the trig unbelievably easy for C2.
In my core 3, I seem to be getting Bs in the past papers and sometimes even As, nearly full marks... It seems to depend on how lucky I get with the questions... Decision 1 we're halfway through and I'm reasonably comfortable with. Core 4 we've just started differentiation.
I've tried using online revision makers but I struggle trying to balance them... The worst part is I have pretty much from 15:00-22:00 free every schoolday and some weekends but it feels like I'm not balancing the revision well enough... Please help, I really need this B/A for uni.
Did you know that TSR offers a revision planner resource? If you click on your profile at the top of the screen, then go down to 'Study Resources' and click 'Create New Resource', the option to create a study planner is there :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending