Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I need a B in maths at least, preferably an A but I'm struggling to figure out how to make a timetable and stick to it.Maths is the only A-level I have, with two BTECS which are fine... Last year I was doing Maths with physics but I didn't have a timetable and really struggling to figure out what to revise when and it all crumbled... This year I'm resitting core 1 (Got an A but want to get as high a mark as possible), Core 2, (scraped a B). I'm also taking Core 3, Core 4 and Decision 1. Core 1 I don't need to revise often, maybe once a week. Core 2 I just need to recap circle stuff and differentiation as C3 has made the trig unbelievably easy for C2.
    In my core 3, I seem to be getting Bs in the past papers and sometimes even As, nearly full marks... It seems to depend on how lucky I get with the questions... Decision 1 we're halfway through and I'm reasonably comfortable with. Core 4 we've just started differentiation.
    I've tried using online revision makers but I struggle trying to balance them... The worst part is I have pretty much from 15:00-22:00 free every schoolday and some weekends but it feels like I'm not balancing the revision well enough... Please help, I really need this B/A for uni.

ReputationRep:
    Did you know that TSR offers a revision planner resource? If you click on your profile at the top of the screen, then go down to 'Study Resources' and click 'Create New Resource', the option to create a study planner is there

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.