Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am looking into working at the Edinburgh Festival.
    Have researched Pleasance, Gilded Balloon and a few others.

    Was wondering what EUSA was like? If they offer any benefits such as a pass to get into shows and stuff like the others? Also how many hours would be offered. While I am interested in the others I would quite like shift work, like in a bar, but only if hours a regular.

    Any help would be great,

University open days

  1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.