Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Does anyone here actually like Kanye West?? watch

Announcements

A lot of my friends do, but i just don't get the appeal..?

ReputationRep:
    Lol no
    :music:

Although, I guess it could be worse...

ReputationRep:
    No, he's a nob.

ReputationRep:
    I doooooooo

ReputationRep:
    Can't stand the music or the ego. The sooner everybody stops acting like he's important the better.

(Original post by Drewski)
    Can't stand the music or the ego. The sooner everybody stops acting like he's important the better.
    Exactly!! thats why i was so confused why people were actually supporting him as a presidential candidate for 2020

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannah003)
    Exactly!! thats why i was so confused why people were actually supporting him as a presidential candidate for 2020
    Because people are stupid? People listen to songs that talk about sexual harassment, 'rape', using women as objects, taking tonnes of drugs, life being all about money, etc. like its actually at all worth listening to. Like, no. These people have no talent, they generate music on a computer and speed-talk "lyrics".

He's a waste.

(Original post by ivybridge)
    Because people are stupid? People listen to songs that talk about sexual harassment, 'rape', using women as objects, taking tonnes of drugs, life being all about money, etc. like its actually at all worth listening to. Like, no. These people have no talent, they generate music on a computer and speed-talk "lyrics".

He's a waste.
    truueee, im glad he is 54 million in debt :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannah003)
    truueee, im glad he is 54 million in debt :'
    Do you understand how debt works especially for multi-millionaires like him

ReputationRep:
    Yes, he's amazing. I am a big fan of the genre and of fashion so he's right up my alley. Generally autists seem to dislike him, neurotypical people should be partial to him.

I find that people who don't have taste for the genre generally dislike him, but if you're accustomed to the genre then you can't possibly not consider him one of the best of the generation. It's no wonder his album MBDTF is fan voted as the best album of the 2010s.

ReputationRep:
    No, I'm more of a metalhead really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    No, I'm more of a metalhead really
    Lol i was expecting that

ReputationRep:
    his psychotic behaviour is quite amusing. i dont like his music, only a few songs

ReputationRep:
    eeergghhhhhhhhh

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.