markteller49
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Has anyone been invited to the assessment centre for the Ministry of Defence Finance Graduate Scheme? - (Bristol Abbey Wood)

Or does anyone have any experience on what to expect?
mips123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by markteller49)
Has anyone been invited to the assessment centre for the Ministry of Defence Finance Graduate Scheme? - (Bristol Abbey Wood)

Or does anyone have any experience on what to expect?
Hey! 25th Feb? I'll be there no idea what to expect though.. Do you know much? How you feeling about it?
Imperial Blitz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey I have 25th February too! They haven't really given us much information about what's going to happen on the day though
mips123
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Imperial Blitz)
Hey I have 25th February too! They haven't really given us much information about what's going to happen on the day though
I know, and it's so difficult trying to find resources online too! Are you from bristol or will you be travelling down the day before?
Imperial Blitz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mips123)
I know, and it's so difficult trying to find resources online too! Are you from bristol or will you be travelling down the day before?
Yeah I'm from London and travelling the day before. Getting a train to Filton by 8am on the day is -_-
mips123
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Oh I know what you mean, I'm coming from Yorkshire -.- Where you staying? Would be nice to meet up the evening before
Imperial Blitz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mips123)
Oh I know what you mean, I'm coming from Yorkshire -.- Where you staying? Would be nice to meet up the evening before
Ah didn't get notification because you didn't quote me, but I got an AirBnB quite nearby
mips123
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Imperial Blitz)
Ah didn't get notification because you didn't quote me, but I got an AirBnB quite nearby
Ahh never mind, I'm at Premier inn.. I guess i'll just see you in the morning ☺️
James786786
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
hey guys, when do we hear back from the assessment centre?

Has anybody's status changed on Civil Service Jobs website?
Spiritually
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by James786786)
hey guys, when do we hear back from the assessment centre?

Has anybody's status changed on Civil Service Jobs website?
Got Offer, came in a week later.
markteller49
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Spiritually)
Did you get a letter? Or update online?
Spiritually
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by markteller49)
Did you get a letter? Or update online?
Email. Asking me to log in and accept or decline offer.
Manichean
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, I got an offer too. I've completed everything I can on the civil service jobs website but I'm not sure where to send the emailed forms to, any ideas?
mips123
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Manichean)
Hey, I got an offer too. I've completed everything I can on the civil service jobs website but I'm not sure where to send the emailed forms to, any ideas?
Hey I called them up and they said to send it to the dbs grad email
[email protected]

fingermilmo
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Spiritually)
Hi Spiritually, was wondering if you had any advice for me as I have an assessment centre coming up soon for the 2017 intake. Any help would be grateful.
nahimahmed
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
hey i have assessment on the 15th, did you have your assessment?
nahimahmed
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by fingermilmo)
Hi Spiritually, was wondering if you had any advice for me as I have an assessment centre coming up soon for the 2017 intake. Any help would be grateful.
hey i have assessment centre on the 15th. whens yours?
lm95
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by fingermilmo)
Hi I've got my assessment centre on Friday. Do you have any idea about what we can expect on the day because the email doesn't tell say much apart from an interview
nahimahmed
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by lm95)
Hi I've got my assessment centre on Friday. Do you have any idea about what we can expect on the day because the email doesn't tell say much apart from an interview
No clue at all!!!

The emails they send are no help at all. just a few pointers such as interactive exercise, no group activites and an interview, nothing else and there are no help or tips on any websites

how are you preparing
nahimahmed
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by nahimahmed)
No clue at all!!!

The emails they send are no help at all. just a few pointers such as interactive exercise, no group activites and an interview, nothing else and there are no help or tips on any websites

how are you preparing
sent you a private message check it out
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (84)
62.22%
No (51)
37.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed