springerspaniel
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey nahimahmed and lm95! I really hope your assessment centres went well - I've got mine next week so I'm very nervous. Wish me luck!
nahimahmed
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What day is your one
springerspaniel
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by nahimahmed)
What day is your one
It's on Monday! Arghh! Did you enjoy yours, I'm hoping it's fun even if it's challenging!
nahimahmed
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
My one is tomorrow
Where you from
springerspaniel
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
My one is tomorrow
Where you from
Oh wow! Well good luck, you can do it! I'm studying in York at the moment, what about you?
nahimahmed
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by springerspaniel)
Oh wow! Well good luck, you can do it! I'm studying in York at the moment, what about you?
Finished a masters in december in accounting and finance from queen mary university
springerspaniel
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Finished a masters in december in accounting and finance from queen mary university
Oh wow, that's fantastic! (And very relevant). I'm in my 3rd year studying History. How have you been preparing for the assessment centre? I've mainly just been preparing for the interview since we don't know what other things we will be tested on! I really hope it goes well for you, you'll have to let me know tomorrow.
springerspaniel
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by springerspaniel)
Oh wow, that's fantastic! (And very relevant). I'm in my 3rd year studying History. How have you been preparing for the assessment centre? I've mainly just been preparing for the interview since we don't know what other things we will be tested on! I really hope it goes well for you, you'll have to let me know tomorrow.
By the way, hope it went well for you!!
Oh my
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Imperial Blitz)
Hey I have 25th February too! They haven't really given us much information about what's going to happen on the day though
Hi,
I have an the same assessment centre next week. Can you tell me what to prepare?
ReubyCube
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Has anyone heard back regarding a job offer or rejection for 2018 yet?
lam121212
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
still waiting. Mine says on hold after verbal reasoning. what is yours saying?
lam121212
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ReubyCube)
Has anyone heard back regarding a job offer or rejection for 2018 yet?
ignore my previous reply, I mistakenly thought this was the commercial grad sheme
ReubyCube
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Good luck with yours! I'm post assessment centre and I remember them saying mid-March for our responses.
lam121212
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ReubyCube)
Good luck with yours! I'm post assessment centre and I remember them saying mid-March for our responses.
Good luck! Do you mind me asking how you got on from your verbal reasoning test? Also, how long was it after the deadline that you heard back? Thanks
Ahumphreys88
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi Guys,Has anyone applied for this year's commercial graduate scheme and if so is anyone else attending the assessment centre in July?
Johnjakes997
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey, what came up?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (242)
33.7%
No (476)
66.3%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed