Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Unconditional Offer if i make it my firm choice, but conditional if its my insurance, Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    So, Lincoln university gave me an offer that would be unconditional if i made it my firm choice - so i did. And didn't put a insurance. But on ucas it still says conditional? Just wondering if anyone has experienced this and could give me an idea of when it should change to unconditional on ucas!! Getting worried now aha...

ReputationRep:
    What are the 'conditions' as such that it states on UCAS? I know that it's technically still a conditional offer since it depended on you firming it, but logistically it is unconditional now

idk whether it will or won't update on UCAS, but if it said it'd be unconditional in the offer if you firmed it, then it's unconditional :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alyxxx)
    So, Lincoln university gave me an offer that would be unconditional if i made it my firm choice - so i did. And didn't put a insurance. But on ucas it still says conditional? Just wondering if anyone has experienced this and could give me an idea of when it should change to unconditional on ucas!! Getting worried now aha...
    I received this with my offer too, that if i put it as firm it would be changed to unconditional. I was just wondering has yours changed yet?

ReputationRep:
    It will turn unconditional when they have seen proof of your qualifications, most likely. Watch out for the request, or contact them if you are that worried.

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering if you have received any further news of it changing as I'm in the exact same position as you.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry this post was from last year, but it did change in the end. If you email them they will also change it☺️ Congrats on your offer, if you have any questions about Lincoln etc let me know and I can add you on Facebook or something!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alyxxx)
    Sorry this post was from last year, but it did change in the end. If you email them they will also change it☺️ Congrats on your offer, if you have any questions about Lincoln etc let me know and I can add you on Facebook or something!!
    Hello, can I please ask about how long after firming Lincoln did it change to an unconditional on UCAS?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.