Unconditional Offer if i make it my firm choice, but conditional if its my insurance,

Watch
alyxxx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
So, Lincoln university gave me an offer that would be unconditional if i made it my firm choice - so i did. And didn't put a insurance. But on ucas it still says conditional? Just wondering if anyone has experienced this and could give me an idea of when it should change to unconditional on ucas!! Getting worried now aha...
Alexion
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What are the 'conditions' as such that it states on UCAS? I know that it's technically still a conditional offer since it depended on you firming it, but logistically it is unconditional now

idk whether it will or won't update on UCAS, but if it said it'd be unconditional in the offer if you firmed it, then it's unconditional :yy:
chels-samp
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by alyxxx)
So, Lincoln university gave me an offer that would be unconditional if i made it my firm choice - so i did. And didn't put a insurance. But on ucas it still says conditional? Just wondering if anyone has experienced this and could give me an idea of when it should change to unconditional on ucas!! Getting worried now aha...
I received this with my offer too, that if i put it as firm it would be changed to unconditional. I was just wondering has yours changed yet?
Carnationlilyrose
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It will turn unconditional when they have seen proof of your qualifications, most likely. Watch out for the request, or contact them if you are that worried.
Carmen_x_
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I was wondering if you have received any further news of it changing as I'm in the exact same position as you.
alyxxx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Sorry this post was from last year, but it did change in the end. If you email them they will also change it☺️ Congrats on your offer, if you have any questions about Lincoln etc let me know and I can add you on Facebook or something!!
emmaaalouisee
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sorry this post was from last year, but it did change in the end. If you email them they will also change it☺️ Congrats on your offer, if you have any questions about Lincoln etc let me know and I can add you on Facebook or something!!
Hello, can I please ask about how long after firming Lincoln did it change to an unconditional on UCAS?
Betty A.
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi I was wondering if you could give me any information on the life at Lincoln? How are you finding the uni and the area In general? x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (23)
8.55%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
14.13%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
17.1%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
14.13%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (77)
28.62%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
17.47%

Watched Threads