Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

boy aint replying to my texts. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    as stupid as it sounds, IVE BEEN TALKING TO THIS BOY FOR A WEEK, I know him bc I used to see him everyday, had a bit of a chit chat & he out of the blue 😂 gave me his phone number, we did talk, but lemm tell u, the CONVO WAS SO DEAD, I was always making the first move - I really don't have a problem with it, but on Thursday he literally stopped speaking to me. & I sent him a message yday - a deep one lmaooooo, about I hope I didn't come off as annoying or eager, bc I don't think I did, but I JUST WANNA GET TO KNOW HIM. goodness gracious, from our lil chats he's so lovely & he's a couple years older. & I ain't seen him since 2 weeks ago, when he gave me the number. Idk but a part of me is like leave it, but another part wants to know why he stopped talking to me, kmt. Caught me in my feelings . 17 & he was the first person to give me his number lmaooooooooo. Advice ???
    thanks. X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rojina1)
    as stupid as it sounds, IVE BEEN TALKING TO THIS BOY FOR A WEEK, I know him bc I used to see him everyday, had a bit of a chit chat & he out of the blue 😂 gave me his phone number, we did talk, but lemm tell u, the CONVO WAS SO DEAD, I was always making the first move - I really don't have a problem with it, but on Thursday he literally stopped speaking to me. & I sent him a message yday - a deep one lmaooooo, about I hope I didn't come off as annoying or eager, bc I don't think I did, but I JUST WANNA GET TO KNOW HIM. goodness gracious, from our lil chats he's so lovely & he's a couple years older. & I ain't seen him since 2 weeks ago, when he gave me the number. Idk but a part of me is like leave it, but another part wants to know why he stopped talking to me, kmt. Caught me in my feelings . 17 & he was the first person to give me his number lmaooooooooo. Advice ???
    thanks. X
    and here lies your problem

he cba with that text fam lemme tell u

Spoiler:
    Show
    maybe he's just **** at texting, trying seeing him again irl?

ReputationRep:
    Grow up. x

ReputationRep:
    One you want to leave alone, if you ask me,maybe not the right time for him or he doesjt want something deep so isn't pushing it any further, meh it happens

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)

Spoiler:
    Show
    lmaooooooo, I here ya. I'll try see him. Tarr.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by College_Dropout)
    Grow up. x
    rude. x

ReputationRep:
    He seems so lovely from his texts and you're desperate to talk to him, but the convo was also dead? Something doesn't add up.

ReputationRep:
    theres no point talking to someone when the convo is dead, its frustrating. i think your coming off as a bit clingy youve only spoken to him for 2 weeks and you sent him a loong deep message ygm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JBlad)
    One you want to leave alone, if you ask me,maybe not the right time for him or he doesjt want something deep so isn't pushing it any further, meh it happens
    Its true, but the thing is I don't want anything serious, but like I don't really feel as if tho there would be, it like lol lets be friends, u feel me ? Bc I think that was where it was heading.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)

Spoiler:
    Show
    I hear ya. Kmaoooo. I'll try.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    He seems so lovely from his texts and you're desperate to talk to him, but the convo was also dead? Something doesn't add up.
    he seems lovely in the sense he'll be like "have a good day babe xx " & was like "I have faith reckon you'll do it easy" like @ me wanting to go uni. But then I feel as if tho, he doesn't wanna speak BC I was shy like just saying hve a good day, or stuff like that, it was real dead, probs my fault.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    theres no point talking to someone when the convo is dead, its frustrating. i think your coming off as a bit clingy youve only spoken to him for 2 weeks and you sent him a loong deep message ygm.
    LMAOOOOOO, I get ya m8. Its just like idk what to do in these situations 😂😐 but I feel as if tho he was tryna not be too eager. But idc now. Kmt. Stressing my brains.

ReputationRep:
    leave the poor guy alone

What am I even reading?

ReputationRep:
    Well, why don't you meet up again? Perhaps instead of following the same conversation that made it dead, try make it a bit more different. If he does finally reply, don't reply straight away as you may seem clingy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rojina1)
    thanks. X
    He's probably as shocked about your grammar as I am.

ReputationRep:
    Lol...I love this post.

He's just not that into you, I think you know that that's why you're going a little coo coo.

ReputationRep:
    omg lmaoooooooooooo y'all.

ReputationRep:
    The guys face when he received your text

https://media.giphy.com/media/ivOrJwzgNFLMs/giphy.gif

ReputationRep:
    I hate your grammar and I 100% wouldn't text you back.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 22, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.