cn14pc
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi, My name's Emma,

currently I have 2 spaces free in a 6 bedroom house. It's a big spacious house on Ash Grove, 5 mins to uni, 2 mins from Hyde Park pub and the Picturehouse and near 24 hour shops, £1 bus into town.

All large double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, washer and dryer, big kitchen with dishwasher, and space for parking in the back garden if needed, front garden as well. We're 3 second year students at the Uni of Leeds, pretty chilled and mixed interests, like drinking and going out sometimes but like nights in too, we're clean and generally not very noisy or anything.

We're looking for 1 more girl so we have a 50/50 mix.Message me if you're interested.
Nic rowell
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hello

Do you still have a room?

Nicola

UOTE=cn14pc;62752221]Hi, My name's Emma,

currently I have 2 spaces free in a 6 bedroom house. It's a big spacious house on Ash Grove, 5 mins to uni, 2 mins from Hyde Park pub and the Picturehouse and near 24 hour shops, £1 bus into town.

All large double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, washer and dryer, big kitchen with dishwasher, and space for parking in the back garden if needed, front garden as well. We're 3 second year students at the Uni of Leeds, pretty chilled and mixed interests, like drinking and going out sometimes but like nights in too, we're clean and generally not very noisy or anything.

We're looking for 1 more girl so we have a 50/50 mix.Message me if you're interested.[/QUOTE]
niteninja1
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (20)
40%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (4)
8%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (2)
4%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (13)
26%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (6)
12%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (5)
10%

Watched Threads