(Original post by homeland.lsw)
    What about a onesie?
    Nah mate, why? Onesies look embarrassing:
    http://www.zoohood.co.uk/penguin-one...g#.VsMK1q_fWK0

It is a bit weird. What if guests come

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It is a bit weird. What if guests come
    I put on normal clothes when guests come and when they leave I'll take em off again. That's why I look forward to guests coming if it's cold because I have a reason to wear clothes

In the winter when guests come I'll put on a jumper and trousers. In the summer ill put on shirt and shorts/trousers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    I put on normal clothes when guests come and when they leave I'll take em off again. That's why I look forward to guests coming if it's cold because I have a reason to wear clothes
    Lol at "reason to wear clothes"

(Original post by hoping4thebest)
    Lol at "reason to wear clothes"
    I didn't mean that in a weird way. It's just that my parents don't expect me to wear more than boxers when at home. I'm not Nekkid or anything

(Original post by hxfsxh)
    I can't stand wearing pjs around the house! I'm fully dressed like I'm going out, even if I'm not
    really? I'd love to wear pjs at home if I had some but being fully dressed at home is a bit weird. I just wear boxers lol

ReputationRep:
    I haven't worn pj's for 8yrs, and just wear shorts.

ReputationRep:
    This is weird...

I wear normal clothes almost all the time - switch to PJs when it's later in the evening (i.e. after dinner) :cute:

It's cold otherwise :///

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    Anyway, try wearing boxers you might actually find it convenient and it's Eco friendly
    :rofl: in absolutely no way does this make any sense...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    This is weird...

I wear normal clothes almost all the time - switch to PJs when it's later in the evening (i.e. after dinner) :cute:

It's cold otherwise :///
    Yeah but you can get used to it. If it's unbearable I put on trousers but they don't really help much in preventing the cold plus I can't be bothered to put them in the washing machine later on lol. But I guess it's the way everyone's brought up. My parents always thought it was weird for guys to wear PJs after a certain age so i have no PJs at home, so I'm always in boxers when I get home unless there are guests. Then I'll put on a shirt and trousers.
    (Original post by Alexion)
    :rofl: in absolutely no way does this make any sense...
    I was kinda joking before lol.

ReputationRep:
    I've been having to go to bed with two layers of clothes + gloves + beanie on, and sleep in a sleeping bag with a thick duvet on top, of late :erm:

(Original post by queen-bee)
    I usually wear a silk nightie
    Pics or it didn't happen

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
    I've been having to go to bed with two layers of clothes + gloves + beanie on, and sleep in a sleeping bag with a thick duvet on top, of late :erm:
    Woah and then there's me with just boxers lol

Why the sleeping bag? Are you on DofE?

ReputationRep:
    That anon post was by me. I don't know why it was called anonymous

ReputationRep:
    Depends...if I get home late in the evening and it's cold I change into my (minnie mouse) pjs :lol:
    Other times I'd change into a longish tshirt and leggings...

ReputationRep:
    :creep:

ReputationRep:
    Guys don't wear PJ's above the age of 14 I'd say.
    It's weird to wear Pyjama's at any older age above 14 really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Woah and then there's me with just boxers lol
    Funny thing is, I usually sleep naked :mmm:

Why the sleeping bag? Are you on DofE?
    Someone who had said we could live together let me down, so I'm forced to stay with family and unfortunately my old man's just moved into a place that has a problem with formaldehyde off-gassing floor sealant (has been ****ing us up). I've been sleeping outside in a tent as a consequence and it's been a little.. 'frosty' at times :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fr0sr_)
    Guys don't wear PJ's above the age of 14 I'd say.
    It's weird to wear Pyjama's at any older age above 14 really
    I'm not letting my brother walk around with just boxers once he reaches that age.. Besides he lives in a house full of girls.

What about your dad OP? Does he wear boxers too at home?

ReputationRep:
    I'm a girl so I can't say much but I wear either pyjamas or comfy clothes if I'm not going out anywhere, like leggings and a sweatshirt? I am often downstairs around my parents though so obviously this influences it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.