Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it weird to not wear pyjamas at home? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I wear old gym bottoms and a T-shirt

(In the summer just my underpants, unless there are people around ...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    If you're just wearing shorts, why is wearing boxers weird? It's basically the same as wearing shorts.
    No because I wear boxers underneath my shorts and my shorts are really long. If you are just wearing a pair of boxers you're not wearing enough imo, especially since you said you wear that in the winter as well. How the **** do you cope?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladbants)
    No because I wear boxers underneath my shorts and my shorts are really long. If you are just wearing a pair of boxers you're not wearing enough imo, especially since you said you wear that in the winter as well. How the **** do you cope?
    Lol boxers aren't that bad- besides its not that bad in the winter if you get used to it. But if you think it's weird then fine

ReputationRep:
    I haven't worn pyjamas since I was a young teen. I hate wearing things in bed, because it's too hot. I wear nothing/boxers in bed. Before I get dressed in the morning, I just wear boxers and a dressing gown. At any other time, I just wear my regular clothes.

I didn't think most older teens/grown men wore pyjamas tbh. Always thought it was a young kid/woman thing.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's weird but everyone has their preferences..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I wear nothing at all

:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luminarychild)
    I wear nothing at all

:sexface:
    Lol... do you live on your own? Because it would be super weird if you stayed at home naked if you lived with your parents.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubblegumcat)
    I think it's weird but everyone has their preferences..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why is it weird?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    Why is it weird?
    just seems like the majority of people feel more comfortable in pyjamas, i can't imagine someone feeling comfortable wearing a pair of jeans at home

ReputationRep:
    LOL what the actual f

(sorry for bring up an old thread but I saw this and had to laugh, it's pretty weird to walk around the house in that little clothing)

ReputationRep:
    But do you not get cold in your house?! I tend to just wear my regular clothes in the house!
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatsMyGoal)
    But do you not get cold in your house?! I tend to just wear my regular clothes in the house!
    Nahh

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.