Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My £140 cologne just came Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Who moved my thread? What's this got to do with fashion?

ReputationRep:
    My pizza arrived.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellie0497)
    My pizza arrived.
    Prob smells 10x better than OP's perfume (well hot pizza smells 10x better than anything tbf)

ReputationRep:
    My pizza arrived.
    I hear JFK wore the cologne I bought. You never think presidents would smell good though. Just a thought that doesn't really pop into your head.
    Having said that, I'd imagine Putin wears some really expensive stuff.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if it was just me, but I had dirty thoughts from reading the thread title

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    Prob smells 10x better than OP's perfume (well hot pizza smells 10x better than anything tbf)
    It smells and tastes amazing :pizza::drool:

ReputationRep:
    You didn't buy aventus?

You lost

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It smells and tastes amazing :pizza::drool:
    Congratulations. I'm jealous.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  IMG_20151031_112504.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  438.8 KB

This is how I shop (online/stores) but you don't see me bragging about it...

Cool you got that cologne, so what? You're not the only one lol

ReputationRep:
    Whenever I see people buying fragrance or whatever for this much, it always makes me feel like you're literally wasting 50p everytime you spray the damn thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CantGainWeight)
    I hear JFK wore the cologne I bought. You never think presidents would smell good though. Just a thought that doesn't really pop into your head.
    Having said that, I'd imagine Putin wears some really expensive stuff.
    I think that fragrance was like £54. But theres no telling whether he actually wears his own fragrance or not.

I can imagine Putin smelling pretty good tbh, although maybe he might have slightly bad breath? I cant imagine David Cameron smelling great though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alldayniqqa)
    You didn't buy aventus?

You lost

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Smelled it. Not a head turner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luminarychild)

Sorry but what are those?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luminarychild)

I can sense you bought that out of desperation and insecurity. On the other hand, I bought my cologne out of stupidity. I clearly win here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGreatImposter)
    Whenever I see people buying fragrance or whatever for this much, it always makes me feel like you're literally wasting 50p everytime you spray the damn thing.
    LOL I remember trying to work this out when I was a kid. I looked up how many ml come out in a spray and I'd always calculate how much my parents were paying to spray themselves with some cologne everytime they went out for dinner

ReputationRep:
    Sorry but what are those?
    Primarks finest

ReputationRep:
    You at uni yet? I get 9k a year, my accommodation is dirt cheap so I have LOTS of money to play with
    No :getmecoat:
    Luckyy, I wanna study in London the accommodation is so expensive ffs
    I quess theres still the option of living off tesco noodles for a month loool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bern Herkins)
    I think that fragrance was like £54. But theres no telling whether he actually wears his own fragrance or not.

I can imagine Putin smelling pretty good tbh, although maybe he might have slightly bad breath? I cant imagine David Cameron smelling great though.
    My money is on JFK and Bill Clinton smelling the best. Imagine Margaret Thatcher :confused: She probably straight up stank of old people and her breath probably stank as well

ReputationRep:
    I could buy 140 of Lynx Africa with that amount of money.

ReputationRep:
    My money is on JFK and Bill Clinton smelling the best. Imagine Margaret Thatcher :confused: She probably straight up stank of old people and her breath probably stank as well
    I can imagine those two smelling fineeee ahah

I bet Margaret Thatcher without any perfume would smell as you described but i think she would cover it up with really strong perfume, most likely lavender. D:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.