doesn't exist.........................

auto correct :frown:
Original post by stefano865
This is the real deal. :wink:

Idiots please stay away.

Don't cramp my style. :tongue:
hell yeah
Original post by CoolCavy
well it is a bit weird tbh to ask someone you have never met before when they are gonna change their avi...:erm:
and hey :plz2: ivy's avi is perfect :h:

Okay I wrote out a comment before then discarded it but:
Why do people, including you, try to be cute/funny/flirtatious with a presumably 17/18 year old girl thinking that it will get you somewhere? Tbh flirting/trying to be cute on a silly forum behind an account named coolcavy isn't exactly the most logical thing to be doing.

It's not like she's gonna see your little emoticons and your silly generic ways of attempting to compliment her 1cm squared picture and think "omg coolcavy, uuuuuuhh they are so nice oh my god, the way they put an extra emoticon completely separates them from all the other creepy people uuuuuggghh I want them so bad, we should meet up aaaah. The way they want me to not change my avatar is so cute and not strange one bit ugh 😻😍🙊🙊"

I don't get it what's the point in your weird attempts of being cute?

Js
Original post by alldayniqqa
hell yeah

You like it too?

It is the only one i've tried.
Original post by ♡ ♡
Okay I wrote out a comment before then discarded it but:
Why do people, including you, try to be cute/funny/flirtatious with a presumably 17/18 year old girl thinking that it will get you somewhere? Tbh flirting/trying to be cute on a silly forum behind an account named coolcavy isn't exactly the most logical thing to be doing.

It's not like she's gonna see your little emoticons and your silly generic ways of attempting to compliment her 1cm squared picture and think "omg coolcavy, uuuuuuhh they are so nice oh my god, the way they put an extra emoticon completely separates them from all the other creepy people uuuuuggghh I want them so bad, we should meet up aaaah. The way they want me to not change my avatar is so cute and not strange one bit ugh 😻😍🙊🙊"

I don't get it what's the point in your weird attempts of being cute?

Js

loool chill :lol: me and ivy have a bit of an inside thing lol and we are close on here. (i.e pms and stuff) tis harmless :smile:. if i wasn't close to her i wouldn't flirt with her but we are friends and both do it so where's the harm? and ofc it wont get us anywhere but like i say it's harmless and it's between me and ivy as friends lmao
i don't pretend to be cute lol, if people find me cute then that is up to them, i'm just being myself lol :lol:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by stefano865
You like it too?

It is the only one i've tried.

yeah its really nice

you should try "CDG2 MAN"
yeah its really nice

you should try "CDG2 MAN"

Cool. :wink:
Original post by ivybridge
That was my old school - I go to a boarding school in Cambridge now lol.

Have you tried any by Murdock?

They look really nice. :wink:
Original post by ♡ ♡
Js

x

Maybe Cavy is just a nice person and Ivy is a friend?

I don't get it. What's the point in you shitting all over someone for being friendly?
Original post by ivy.98
Um who are u, probz soon
They want to but I refused.

If you were a perfume?

What would you contain? :tongue:
Original post by Jenx301
Maybe Cavy is just a nice person and Ivy is a friend?

I don't get it. What's the point in you shitting all over someone for being friendly?

thank you jen :smile:
i don't get it either tbh, that user makes it sound like i met ivy today, in this thread :lol:
in reality we pm and vm loads and are close on here (know each others names ect) x
Reply 111
fade
loool chill :lol: me and ivy have a bit of an inside thing lol and we are close on here. (i.e pms and stuff) tis harmless :smile:. if i wasn't close to her i wouldn't flirt with her but we are friends and both do it so where's the harm? and ofc it wont get us anywhere but like i say it's harmless and it's between me and ivy as friends lmao
i don't pretend to be cute lol, if people find me cute then that is up to them, i'm just being myself lol :lol:

Lol it kind of sounded like I was just targeting you, it was for more of a general audience and not just for you, I just used u as an example because I was quoting you.
Original post by ♡ ♡
Lol it kind of sounded like I was just targeting you, it was for more of a general audience and not just for you, I just used u as an example because I was quoting you.

it's ok dw, and yeah some people can be creepy on here tbf :/
dw tho, i would never be creepy with anyone :smile:
goodnight :smile: going to bed now :redface: x
Original post by CantGainWeight
You at uni yet? I get 9k a year, my accommodation is dirt cheap so I have LOTS of money to play with :colone:

Now THAT is a waste of money. Bet you can't tell it cost that much.

Canada Goose, rated upto -20C. You can tell.
You paid £140 for scented water. Lol. Joke's on you
Reply 116
auto correct :frown:

but tobacco vanilla is by tom ford not from the house of mugler
Reply 117
Original post by TheTechN1304
You paid £140 for scented water. Lol. Joke's on you

nah, OP's winning
Original post by CantGainWeight
You have already rated a post by this user recently!

Those shoes were half the price of the armani watch when I ordered them, please you cannot prove it's fake when I have a bundle of legitimate purchase. Google the shoes you will find them, same quality and produce.

You buy one coogne and suddenly your Mr.Selfridge :lol: how do I know you didn't order fake cologne from China :colonhash:
Original post by 4:20
but tobacco vanilla is by tom ford not from the house of mugler

i meant pure havane :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending