Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello all!

I got an invitation to an interview at LSB studying Occupational Therapy. What I was interested in knowing is what the interview process is like, how good are the lecturers, the university itself, etc.

Edit: I've been rejected by my other 4 choices now: Brunel, Liverpool, Northumbria and Bradford.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomasunde92)
    Hello all!

I got an invitation to an interview at LSB studying Occupational Therapy. What I was interested in knowing is what the interview process is like, how good are the lecturers, the university itself, etc.

Edit: I've been rejected by my other 4 choices now: Brunel, Liverpool, Northumbria and Bradford.
    Hi Thomas,

congratulations on your interview! From speaking with OTs working in London (who say LSBU produces high calibre OT students) and from visiting the department and speaking to lecturers there, I got a very good impression of the uni and OT there.

Have you applied for Bsc or PgDip/Msc? I am still waiting to hear if my application was a success. I have an interview at Brunel next week (fingers crossed!).

FYI,there is a thread for OT applicants this year (you may want to follow it) :
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3239365

Good luck-when is your interview?

Marie

ReputationRep:
    I applied for Msc and have an interview in March any advice

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 3, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.