Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Christ's College Science Subjects Open Day - 18th February Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd start this thread to see who else was attending the open day. Hopefully we can all get to know each other before we go!

I'm going to be applying for Biological Natural Sciences, I'm curious to see what others are going for!

ReputationRep:
    Ooh I was about to start one of these threads as well!! I'm going and I'm looking at applying for biological Nat as I as well!! I guess I'll see you on Thursday!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was surprised that one hadn't already been started! Yes, guess I'll see you on Thursday!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I was expecting to find a thread for this a while ago too! I'm Charlotte by the way 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nice to meet you! You could probably tell by my name, but I'm Lucy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nice to meet you too and I could tell haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I thought it may be obvious! What other universities are you looking at?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking at Nottingham, UEA, Imperial College London, UCL and also Portsmouth and Southampton what about you? Btw I won't be on here after like 1.30 this afternoon because I'm going up this afternoon ready for tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking at Edinburgh, St Andrews, Sheffield, Durham and York, also Imperial and Exeter. I'm traveling up now too, just about to turn my phone off!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.