Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    No GCSEs, no A-levels - but can I get into any good colleges without these? I want to take a BSc in Finance leading up to an MSc (I have the money).

I don't want to waste time on GCSEs and A-levels - they take forever! But if I do, I want to do this as fast as possible?

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I'm very grateful for all responses!

ReputationRep:
    Have you checked out foundation courses at some universities, im sure you could get onto one of those without A-levels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel9998)
    Have you checked out foundation courses at some universities, im sure you could get onto one of those without A-levels.
    Thanks a lot for the reply - still, from the looks of it, this isn't the best way to get an MSc in Finance (if at all!).
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by King Scorchy)
    No GCSEs, no A-levels - but can I get into any good colleges without these? I want to take a BSc in Finance leading up to an MSc (I have the money).

I don't want to waste time on GCSEs and A-levels - they take forever! But if I do, I want to do this as fast as possible?

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I'm very grateful for all responses!
    Swallow up pride and just get stuck into to doing a distance A-level course or find an access course to do.

A good access course could get you into the likes of Oxbridge (their mature colleges at least), if you have what it takes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.