Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

is it okay that sleep in my underwear? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Some studies actually say that sleeping with little or no clothing is better for your health (apparently). Don't take this as gospel and ignore everything else written in the Daily Fail, but this might have some scientific validity.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...or-claims.html

ReputationRep:
    I used to love sleeping in my underwear or naked in halls :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    I like to wear a bra to bed because I feel like it will keep my boobs from drooping in the long run lol
    This isn't true! If you always wear a bra, your muscles won't be as strong as they otherwise could be, and that'll actually contribute to long-term drooping

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amy westmoreland)
    i do sleep in my bra should i not? just like my breasts to be supported
    underwirses digging in being the main problem , just wear a a wireless bra or a light support sports bra if you feel you must.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sjohnson98)
    This isn't true! If you always wear a bra, your muscles won't be as strong as they otherwise could be, and that'll actually contribute to long-term drooping
    How?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asif007)
    Some studies actually say that sleeping with little or no clothing is better for your health (apparently). Don't take this as gospel and ignore everything else written in the Daily Fail, but this might have some scientific validity.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...or-claims.html
    I think if Daily Mail readers' wives were to heed this advice, the Daily Mail would promptly lose most of its circulation—and so would a sizeable proportion of its male audience.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think that there's anything wrong with it, just do what makes you comfortable. Any health benefits from not doing so are probably negligible.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katty3)
    I don't think that there's anything wrong with it, just do what makes you comfortable. Any health benefits from not doing so are probably negligible.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Most I met wear vest and knicks, although I have no objection to commando, I went commando to uni for a month for the lols the banter was great, had to watch the flyer though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Most I met wear vest and knicks, although I have no objection to commando, I went commando to uni for a month for the lols the banter was great, had to watch the flyer though
    I winced reading those last 6 words

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    I winced reading those last 6 words
    Haha I never did it. I was more worried about my **** dangling in the street or something

ReputationRep:
    no, you should sleep in your Batman costume

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    I happen to live in a particularly drafty old house. Most of the year, removing your clothes is a bad idea.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    How?
    http://rendezvous.blogs.nytimes.com/...ts-of-the-bra/

ReputationRep:
    Its so awkward sleeping with no knickers on, ive never tried and i dont think i will i heard its best not to sleep with a bra on in the night. its so comfortable when you dont wear a bra to sleep

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.