Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Finding studying so fustrating Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have a mock exam in 2-3 weeks I am doing plenty of studying but I am losing my patience.Today I threw all my books because I am so stressed out because we had so little time to go through the cold war in class as well as I have missed so many lessons due to doctor appointments and I am finding answering some of the questions from past papers really hard and it is frustrating because I don't have time for this and my teacher was not very helpful in helping me catch up when I asked if she could help me but she was not very helpful I have so little time and so many topics to cover I may not be doing chemistry and maths GCSE this year but I want to do well on my mocks but I am doing history this year.My grandma is trying to helpful but it is annoying me because I am finding expressing myself in my mother tongue so difficult as I grew up in England and I know she is trying to be helpful but I am so frustrated.

ReputationRep:
    I'm having the same problem but with Core Science GCSE. I'm not naturally good at science, on average getting B's but I so desperately want to be a vet when I'm older so I need A's!!! My mocks are in 2 weeks and I have anxiety anyway so that really is not helping at all. My advice is spend a day or 2 looking up topics in your textbook or BBC Bitesize that you're not familiar with and then answer the past papers.

(Original post by Anonymous1502)
    I have a mock exam in 2-3 weeks I am doing plenty of studying
    I don't have time for this
    I have so little time
    2 - 3 weeks isn't enough time for you to study for a GCSE-level history mock exam despite 'plenty' of studying? Don't be ridiculous.

This is a whine, plain and simple.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.