Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed Kent for 2016 and I was wondering what people's opinions are on Keynes houses (shared bathrooms) and parkwood? really indecisive about which i prefer.

ReputationRep:
    Parkwood much more social

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lydia_adamsw)
    I've firmed Kent for 2016 and I was wondering what people's opinions are on Keynes houses (shared bathrooms) and parkwood? really indecisive about which i prefer.
    I went to the applicant day, and for me personally, I didn't like parkwood. You share a house with 6 people and a shower between 3. Also It's so far from the main campus!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cutelady)
    I went to the applicant day, and for me personally, I didn't like parkwood. You share a house with 6 people and a shower between 3. Also It's so far from the main campus!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What was it you didn't like about it, was it just the sharing aspect? I went to the applicant day also but didn't get to see parkwood x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lydia_adamsw)
    I've personally chosen Turing as my first choice, because it's supposed to be the nicest. However, I had seen Parkwood on the open day last year and it seemed quite nice tbh, so that's my 4th choice after Turing (1,2,3rd choice are all Turing).

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Kent
    Canterbury campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.