The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I was made a provisional HO offer off of the back of last years TSP (met requirements at AC but put on the reserve list for London). I received a provisional offer for CSR/1666/16 on 23/08 so almost 9 weeks ago but have heard absolutely nothing since! I contacted DBS and there's no application in my name and CSR still says provisional offer. Is anyone else in the same situation?? I'm starting to get a bit worried as I can see pre-employment checks being completed for others.
Reply 2061
Anyone from Glasgow or Edinburgh?
Reply 2062
Yes Liverpool
Original post by Racso
Is yours for Liverpool? Hopefully i will get the same soon too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply 2063
Original post by Yasmin_Begum
I was made a provisional HO offer off of the back of last years TSP (met requirements at AC but put on the reserve list for London). I received a provisional offer for CSR/1666/16 on 23/08 so almost 9 weeks ago but have heard absolutely nothing since! I contacted DBS and there's no application in my name and CSR still says provisional offer. Is anyone else in the same situation?? I'm starting to get a bit worried as I can see pre-employment checks being completed for others.

That's wierd. I'm from the Feb pool. CSR/159/16. I was made a provisional offer in August. I checked online yesterday and dbs has been completed and printed. So should be confirmed next week... Maybe.

Maybe try to contact them to see what's happening
Reply 2064
Original post by mabze
That's wierd. I'm from the Feb pool. CSR/159/16. I was made a provisional offer in August. I checked online yesterday and dbs has been completed and printed. So should be confirmed next week... Maybe.

Strange. I was in that pool and started in Oct.
Original post by mabze

Hopefully you hear from them soon. I've emailed but no response and when I called e&c I was told they have no updates and that they don't require anything else from me, to keep checking my emails which was no help! Do you have any contact numbers that I could possibly call. I've tried 03000523040 and 03001231896

You need to keep at them Yasmin by email etc.
Just say I got an offer etc heard nothing since and I'm getting a bit fed up as others are having their pre-employment checks completed and I'm not. I was in same situation and it got things moving so you just need to keep at them.
Reply 2067
Original post by N-Dulge
do you know anyone whos gotten any rejections yet from the internal 042r campaign?

Only the ones who did not get through to interview stage, not heard of anyone yet whos recieved interview feedback though
Reply 2068
Hopefully you hear from them soon. I've emailed but no response and when I called e&c I was told they have no updates and that they don't require anything else from me, to keep checking my emails which was no help! Do you have any contact numbers that I could possibly call. I've tried 03000523040 and 03001231896

Hi,

If you pm me il send you the email that I have used. They are not that much better.
Anyone heard anything else for 031R/1320?
Original post by memoryfish

No not yet, I'm from Belfast and not heard anything since the acceptance email. Some from Belfast have already cleared their checks so I don't know what order they are doing it it.

Not being able to get a reply at all from manpower. What about you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply 2071
Original post by memoryfish

Nothing. Hope we hear this week
Reply 2072
Anyone know how long it takes from passing the pre-employment checks to getting a start date
Original post by mabze
Anyone know how long it takes from passing the pre-employment checks to getting a start date
That's the million dollar question...most of us are still trying to just get passed the pre-employment check stage I think.
Original post by simplymekaty
That's the million dollar question...most of us are still trying to just get passed the pre-employment check stage I think.

Thats exactly what everyone wants to know as stated by Katy. Hopefully not too long now.
I just got my DBS certificate in the post today. Luckily there's no surprises on it :P but do I need to do anything now? I think they said you only need to get in touch if there's something on it?
Original post by Lil Piranha
I just got my DBS certificate in the post today. Luckily there's no surprises on it :P but do I need to do anything now? I think they said you only need to get in touch if there's something on it?

That's how I understand it. HRMC/Manpower will get an all-clear or an indication that something has been flagged (but not what has been). In the case of the latter only you will get the info and it's up to you to forward it to them.
Reply 2077
Can somebody please give me number to call so that i can find out the process of my provisional offer. Getting beyond impatient.
I contacted the 031R email address earlier today and got a response back within two hours. They confirmed that my checks have been completed and passed back to HMRC who will contact me regarding job offer.
Reply 2079
What is the email address?.

Latest

Trending

Trending