The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by memoryfish
I think the formal offers maybe for 1321.... anyone heard anything for 1320?

Im from 1320
I think the formal offers maybe for 1321.... anyone heard anything for 1320?

I'm 1321 for Manchester and I've had nothing official since 15th September.

I chased CSR a couple of times but no real response from them.
Original post by Vereor
Which job reference and which department did you get?

We might be working together then :smile:

1320. Not heard anything re: department unfortunately. I haven't received an email today either, just saw the status change and I accepted the formal offer.
Original post by 11222333abc
Great news! :smile: Would you guys think it's ok to hand in your notice today after accepting the formal offer in the application centre even though you haven;t received an email yet. I want to hand my notice in as soon as possible!

I wouldn't! If it was for anywhere else, I'd say yes. But given the cock-ups in these campaigns, you'd be best to hang fire until you know exactly when you're starting.
Original post by kimmyknx
1320. Not heard anything re: department unfortunately. I haven't received an email today either, just saw the status change and I accepted the formal offer.

Hopefully that means they're going to pull their finger out though, fingers crossed for you.
Reply 2245
Do you think they'll let the people who are available to start ASAP start earlier than the others as there's a fair few amount of people who said they were ASAP? Or do you think everyone would roughly start around the same time?
Original post by Vereor
Hopefully that means they're going to pull their finger out though, fingers crossed for you.

Thanks. First week of December start seems relatively correct, but as we all know, what seems like is going to happen, doesn't always actually happen. :biggrin:
Reply 2247
It won't be changed to formal offer until you've had a call to let you know which dept your working in.... or it shouldn't be changed anyway until then but given this process there is no method among the madness.

I haven't had any call or emAil, but have accepted the formal offer on the portal
Original post by kimmyknx
Thanks. First week of December start seems relatively correct, but as we all know, what seems like is going to happen, doesn't always actually happen. :biggrin:

Have u had a call regarding notice?
Have u had a call regarding notice?

No, nothing. :s-smilie: Just the status chance and then I accepted it.
Reply 2250
Has anyone heard anything from the Leeds office yet? A month now and still checks to be completed
Formal offer on the portal which I have accepted.

1320, HO, Manchester
Email has come through, start date of 28th November
Original post by lawgrad13
Formal offer on the portal which I have accepted.

1320, HO, Manchester

Wow my status hasn't changed yet :s-smilie:
Wow my status hasn't changed yet :s-smilie:

Don't get too disheartened, there's seems to be little logic in how they're processing everything, just keep the faith and try to contact them?
I know some people will start in November and some in December so nothing to be stressed about.
Email has come through, start date of 28th November

Same where are you based?
Original post by slc2710
Same where are you based?

Trinity Bridge House, Salford, Manchester
Trinity Bridge House, Salford, Manchester

Who's your manager? PM if you want, that's where I work :smile:
Original post by Vereor
Who's your manager? PM if you want, that's where I work :smile:

Lol i used to work there !