What was your score of you don't mind?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebecca_:))
    Mine too! (Liverpool)

Have you clicked next stage?
    Hi Rebecca, what time did yours update? Congratulations by the way

ReputationRep:

And it must have been around the same time as the dude from Belfast as he gave me the heads up to check.

I'm campaign 2066/15

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebecca_:))

And it must have been around the same time as the dude from Belfast as he gave me the heads up to check.

I'm campaign 2066/15
    I got the same scores and am in 1320 campaign. As yet heard nothing so hoping they just haven't got to this campaign for Liverpool yet and will get there later this morning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dc850208)
    I got the same scores and am in 1320 campaign. As yet heard nothing so hoping they just haven't got to this campaign for Liverpool yet and will get there later this morning
    I'm same campaign but East Kilbride- hope mine updates soon too

ReputationRep:
    Im from2015 campaign as well but as yet mine has not updated. Got my hopes up then. Never signed in so fast to anything in my life haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Racso)
    Im from2015 campaign as well but as yet mine has not updated. Got my hopes up then. Never signed in so fast to anything in my life haha

I said before that because the 2015 campaign was so long ago it has probably got lost somewhere in the Civil Service process checks and bureaucracy and been forgotten about. I still predict that's been the case and why there's no appointments from that campaign.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamz115)
    I said before that because the 2015 campaign was so long ago it has probably got lost somewhere in the Civil Service process checks and bureaucracy and been forgotten about. I still predict that's been the case and why there's no appointments from that campaign.
    Erm, if you read back a couple of posts, Rebecca is from the 2015 campaign and received a formal offer today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dc850208)
    I got 566 for 1320 campaign in Liverpool and I'm still waiting too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dagoro1)
    I got 566 for 1320 campaign in Liverpool and I'm still waiting too.
    Me too, hopefully this week for Liverpool HO caseworkers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zasx)
    Hey all,

1320/16 HEO applicant in Belfast, interviewed 1 August 2016, scored 6:6:5, all checks finished in November.

Just to say my portal updated this morning to "formal offer".No email or call yet; so worth a check if you're in a similar position.
    I'm Belfast also (same campaign), however I'm still sitting at pre-employment checks passed.

Congratulations on the offer!

ReputationRep:
    Had my formal offer this morning for Liverpool. Start on 27th March (O not HO). Can't actually believe it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tillymitz)
    Had my formal offer this morning for Liverpool. Start on 27th March (O not HO). Can't actually believe it
    Just to make sure I'm reading this right, you applied for HO, provisionally offered HO however they gave you a formal offer for an O?

Ignore my stupidity!!

ReputationRep:
    Well done. Was this for the 2015 campaign?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats! So happy for you!

ReputationRep:
    1320 campaign- Liverpool- still nothing. Spoke to them before and they said no space as full to capacity.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamz115)
    100% wrong as i had an email in december saying that my documents needed to be resubmitted and again start of feb because something was missing. I had an email off an actual person saying there was a certificate for one of my qualifications missing. As thats all been done and is all fine. My pre employment checks where then passed on the 16th of February.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eripley)
    Yay finally! So happy for you! Got my formal offer today as well - received the email at 12.30pm Start date is 27/03/207, will be based at Imperial Court Hope everyone gets a formal offer and start date soon!
    I start that date. Who are you reporting to; I'm reporting to Jayne at 10am. What business line are you in?

ReputationRep:
    What building you in? I'm in imperial court starting 10am reporting to Jayne?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eripley)
    That's rubbish as 3 people have had formal offers for 'O' positions in Liverpool this morning. I hope you hear soon
    I have no idea what's going on to be fair. Wonder if they are doing o grades first then ho grades or if they are doing it by campaign so they an maybe getbone closed. Either way, pleased for all you guys that have got offers but feel pretty pants tha we finally see some movement in Liverpool and I'm still none the better. Ahh well, there is always tomorrow, Thursday or Friday I guess 😃🙄

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.