The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dagoro1
0300 123 1896

Cheers buddy. You heard anything yet?
Original post by dc850208
Cheers buddy. You heard anything yet?

No nothing. My PECs have FINALLY been completed for CSR/2066/15. They asked me to complete the details for the DBS form on CSR and return the Health Questionnaire via email, which I did. They then sent me another email thanking me for the DBS form but saying I'd not sent the Health Questionnaire. Honestly, HMRC are trolling me lol. It's a common joke in my office that HMRC are running a sweep to see how many times they can get me to send in documents for PECs!

I've got lots going on in April and May so wouldn't really want to start before the beginning of June. Maybe even that's optimistic.
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1491821097.648543.jpg I made a FOI request for the Nottingham location and was very surprised with the results.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi all

A number of you will have just received a notification saying that your post(s) is/are under review.

I'm going to create a new thread for this role (available here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4657710), in addition to a new thread for the other closed one - in order to keep things on topic.

If you have any complaints about users, please raise these via Ask the Community Team.

(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending