Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

HMRC Tax Professional and Operational Delivery Higher Officer Caseworker Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dc850208)
    Is there a contact number for them or anything as i still haven't got an email today? Anyone else not got one?

cheers,
    Are you currently in the civil service ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by memoryfish)
    I've not had one and am not currently in the civil service

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dc850208)
    Is there a contact number for them or anything as i still haven't got an email today? Anyone else not got one?

cheers,
    I haven't got an email yet either

ReputationRep:
    Further to you question regarding working hours, I was required to work set shifts between 8-8. You still have flexible working hours though.
    Ok thanks for your help, much appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys,
    I have an interview for HO Caseworker/Operational Delivery Roles next week at HMRC (im applying internally from DWP).. I was wondering if you guys could offer some help on what types of questions you've had yourselves, if its not too cheeky! Im trying to make my competences as robust as possible and i want to be prepared to be fired at from all angles!
    Ive noticed from reading this thread, external candidates seem to have been give some morality based questions..

ReputationRep:
    I am not sure if I should put down yes or no for this. I have received a fine for a red light camera and received a £90 fine with the speed awareness course but didn't have any of my points deducted. Having filled in the form and handed it in I was told by someone else that was there that this question was asking if you got involved in motoring offence that were more serious. Can someone help me please?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachie93)
    Yeah mine does too - didn't even notice. Hoping it's just a typo
    Do you know if we can put friends down as personal references?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daj19)
    I am not sure if I should put down yes or no for this. I have received a fine for a red light camera and received a £90 fine with the speed awareness course but didn't have any of my points deducted. Having filled in the form and handed it in I was told by someone else that was there that this question was asking if you got involved in motoring offence that were more serious. Can someone help me please?
    £90 fine is a fixed penalty and should have been yes on the form

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachie93)
    I've just received an email asking me to provide 2 personal references & fill in dbs form. Keep your eyes on your emails xx
    I'm part of the 1320 campaign but internal now and not received any contact from manpower yet

ReputationRep:
    Where do we find our candidate number? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    No, i am not currently in the civil service. Hoping i get an email today or may have to start calling random numbers to see if i can get through to anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Let me know which numbers you call lol. I may need to do the same!

ReputationRep:
    For those waiting for contact for Pre-Employment checks as part of the 1320/1321 campaigns I have just received an e-mail from the O31R e-mail inbox asking me to complete a health declaration form, supply 2 character references and a link to complete my DBS check online. It states all three actions/information must be returned to them within 2 working days of the e-mail.

Looks like we have some movement!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LBMD)
    For those waiting for contact for Pre-Employment checks as part of the 1320/1321 campaigns I have just received an e-mail from the O31R e-mail inbox asking me to complete a health declaration form, supply 2 character references and a link to complete my DBS check online. It states all three actions/information must be returned to them within 2 working days of the e-mail.

Thanks. What location have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LBMD)

I got the same email just now :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lawgrad13)
    I got the same email just now :-)
    Are you an internal (1321) or external (1320) applicant?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSRGooner)
    Are you an internal (1321) or external (1320) applicant?
    Was external at the time of application 1320, but internal now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lawgrad13)
    Was external at the time of application 1320, but internal now
    Oh okay, I'm 1320.. still patiently waiting!! Grrr!
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    I did not get that email

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSRGooner)
    Oh okay, I'm 1320.. still patiently waiting!! Grrr!
    I haven't got the email

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.