The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1960
Original post by sac14
My Dbs was completed in 24 hours

Thanks. Mine's been at stage 2 since Tuesday...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did anyone else get an OH Assist Health Questionnaire? I just got one through the post stating it was a request from HMRC for me to fill it in. Basically the same as the one attached in the same Manpower email that I sent back two weeks ago. You fill it in online.
Original post by trj1989
Did anyone else get an OH Assist Health Questionnaire? I just got one through the post stating it was a request from HMRC for me to fill it in. Basically the same as the one attached in the same Manpower email that I sent back two weeks ago. You fill it in online.

I havent got one but I suspect I will be getting one soon as I declared a health condition
Original post by lawgrad13
I havent got one but I suspect I will be getting one soon as I declared a health condition

I declared on the form that I had suffered whip lash from a skiing accident and had physio so maybe this was why I got it.
Original post by trj1989

I got one of these as well and it again has the wrong job title (customer service consultant). Have emailed manpower but have not had a response.
Reply 1965
Original post by trj1989

I just got one through the post as well
Reply 1966
Original post by danhan93
I got one of these as well and it again has the wrong job title (customer service consultant). Have emailed manpower but have not had a response.

Dont worry about the job title. I told my manager what the job description title was. He just looked at me and said "What". Asfar as he's aware our title is only Caseworker.
Reply 1967
Original post by NMP16

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's ashame. Maybe you should call them
Reply 1968
Has anyone from 1320 received a formal offer?
Original post by trj1989

I got mine yesterday too through the post, will fill it in online today
I haven't got one yet, is it only for those that have declared health conditions or will everyone get one through the post?
Original post by NMP16

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry mine was on stage 2 for a 9 days ....once it's logged on the system it can take up to 8 weeks but the majority are completed within 2 weeks.
Reply 1972
Original post by memoryfish
Don't worry mine was on stage 2 for a 9 days ....once it's logged on the system it can take up to 8 weeks but the majority are completed within 2 weeks.

Thanks :smile: so have you received yours then? How long altogether from putting your details in for the check?

Mine hasn't been that long really I suppose but just can't wait to get going if everything goes ok.

Posted from TSR Mobile
sumbitted my dbs on the 12th oct and got the email from the recruitment team that i passed the employment checks on the 14th , thought it would take 4 weeks ... baffled but very happy
Original post by NMP16
Thanks :smile: so have you received yours then? How long altogether from putting your details in for the check?

Mine hasn't been that long really I suppose but just can't wait to get going if everything goes ok.

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol I'm the same, it got submitted the Wednesday before last and on Friday it went onto the printing stage, so I don't have it yet bur shouldn't Be long ...
Reply 1975
Think they sent off everyones on the 13th and hence it was all completed by 14th. I sent mine off on the 5th but it looks like they just wanted to send everyones off at the same time. Hopefully we will be getting our formal offers within the next two weeks!
Original post by daj19
Think they sent off everyones on the 13th and hence it was all completed by 14th. I sent mine off on the 5th but it looks like they just wanted to send everyones off at the same time. Hopefully we will be getting our formal offers within the next two weeks!

i was hoping within the next few days !!
I got my provisional job offer on the 16th of September and the very same day I accepted the offer where you have to email manpower and haven't heard anything back !?? Any idea when I will or anyone on the same boat as me ?
Original post by Junaids218
I got my provisional job offer on the 16th of September and the very same day I accepted the offer where you have to email manpower and haven't heard anything back !?? Any idea when I will or anyone on the same boat as me ?

Yep im in the same boat. Havent heard anything since as well. My preferred location is london.
Original post by Escapalda lamen
Yep im in the same boat. Havent heard anything since as well. My preferred location is london.

Same london as well I've emailed 4 different email addresses no one has replied :/

Latest

Trending

Trending