Journey to becoming a physicist - year 11Watch
These are my targets, which means, they are the grades which will make me proud and happy on the 25th of August:
Edexcel Maths: A*
CIE English: A*
OCR Biology: A*
OCR Chemistry: A*
OCR Physics: A*
AQA French: A*
AQA B Geography: A*
Edexcel Physical Education: A*
Edexcel Religious Studies: A*
OCR FSMQ Additional Maths: A
I guess this is a lot to ask for, but I hope I can achieve these grades.
Doing maths, further maths, chemistry and biology at a level
- Make a detailed study timetable for pre-exams and during exams.
- Prepare fully for my French Oral exam which is on Monday.
- Revise through the first three units of Biology Chemistry and Physics, and do a past paper for each of them to see where I am.
- Finish all my science flashcards.
- Boost my geography case study knowledge and do a past paper on unit 1.
- RE - Read through scripture passages and master keywords.
- Go through my English homework sheet.
- Practice some additional maths calculus and trigonometry questions.
- Generally make sure I'm up to date with everything I have learnt during the previous half-term.
I will share pictures of my revision etc. as it gets completed. Now time to go and get some work done and stop procrastinating!