Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have just accepted my place at Hertfordshire university to study Adult Nursing in septemeber 2016! Anyone else planning to go o Hertfordshire to do nursing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannahlouise18)
    I have just accepted my place at Hertfordshire university to study Adult Nursing in septemeber 2016! Anyone else planning to go o Hertfordshire to do nursing?
    Hiya. I have my Maths and English very soon. How was it ? I'm more worried about English as it is not my first language. What about the interview? Is it the same day?
    Sorry for the many questions, I'm freaking out lol

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, nothing to be worried about! The interview is on the same day, but this is only if you pass the maths and English which is given to you first, and then after you have finished the test they will take them away and then come back and tell you if you have passed and then you will be interviewed. The English is quite simple, they give you a question and all you do is have to write a few paragraphs on the topic they give to you, just need to make sure that you have all spelling and grammar correct and that within your answer you are demonstrating that you are a caring and compassionate idividual

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.