Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    My parents bought a house for my friends and I to live in while at York St John Uni. I am now teaching in another area and the house will be available to rent from Aug 2016. It is a 4 bedroom house with 2 bathrooms, 3 studies plus a large living room and kitchen. There is off street parking at the front and a secure garden at the rear. The house was not affected by the recent floods. At present the house is advertised on accommodation for students http://www.accommodationforstudents.....asp?id=156773
    If you would like to know anything else please email me at
    [personal details removed]
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.