what does it mean?

(Original post by Anonymous)
    what does it mean?
    Depends on what you're doing with her.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    what does it mean?
    It means, basically, you want to f*ck her and then have loads if kids and live happily ever after

(Original post by iKiss.)
    It means, basically, you want to f*ck her and then have loads if kids and live happily ever after
    Straight to the point.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You wanna get funky with this gurl

ReputationRep:
    put your willy in her mouth and be done with it

ReputationRep:
    I keep dreaming of my grandfather

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LotusTK)
    put your willy in her mouth and be done with it

What a d*ckhead son, your mums willy init

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claudisx)
    I am a total *******
    Yeah i agree to be honest.

what does it mean?
    I keep dreaming about the guy I like ...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hello,I've recently begun dreaming about a boy I have known for four years or so,we are now 16 in highschool.it is only been a week since this started, he had asked to spend more time with me over the holidays , we have hung out a little , and I enjoy his company, he is a true brilliant friend. He told his male friend, that he likes me, I have trouble replying to things that mention commitment, I have never been in a relationship before. Regardless, I have been having very powerful dreams about him , and both of us falling in love.One began, we were dancing at a prom, having a great time, we both said we were special to one another. We're also complimented eachother, that was the first romantic dream I had, maybe a weekmor two ago. I feel as if our relationship is really developing, I think about him an incredible amount every day, and he and I call eachother most days, sometimes we are having crazy conversations , and others are awkward, but we get past that. Another dream , last night and night before involve him and I actually being together , we were in all company of family and friends, we made eachother smile and laugh. Rather unlike some other posters above have said , it is more like he's already in my life through dreams rather than "popping up" and somewhat "stalking".Throughout the most recent dream I woke up in tears, we were at the front door as he was leaving the gathering, I was taken away from him (guided to another place , was a shop) but I felt strongly torn away from him, it hurt.He then came and followed , took my hand and led me to the door and said... "love" he nodded and looked into my teary eyes, I said yes and wrapped my arms around him and he held me so close, it felt like we were one beign ( so hard to explain, it was a warm powerful moment) we were both crying, I felt that the truth is out, I can be with this man. I woke up devastated that this was all a dream, I have so much hope for this to work out.

ReputationRep:
    It means that you're thinking about her so much that your subconscious is obsessing over her as much as your conscious mind, hence all the dreams.

The dreams do not mean that you're soulmates and destined for each other. You can't rely on dreams to tell you what to do. If you like her, then you need to ask her out - only that way can you make any progress in the real world!

I keep dreaming about the guy I like ...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hello,I've recently begun dreaming about a boy I have known for four years or so,we are now 16 in highschool.it is only been a week since this started, he had asked to spend more time with me over the holidays , we have hung out a little , and I enjoy his company, he is a true brilliant friend. He told his male friend, that he likes me, I have trouble replying to things that mention commitment, I have never been in a relationship before. Regardless, I have been having very powerful dreams about him , and both of us falling in love.One began, we were dancing at a prom, having a great time, we both said we were special to one another. We're also complimented eachother, that was the first romantic dream I had, maybe a weekmor two ago. I feel as if our relationship is really developing, I think about him an incredible amount every day, and he and I call eachother most days, sometimes we are having crazy conversations , and others are awkward, but we get past that. Another dream , last night and night before involve him and I actually being together , we were in all company of family and friends, we made eachother smile and laugh. Rather unlike some other posters above have said , it is more like he's already in my life through dreams rather than "popping up" and somewhat "stalking".Throughout the most recent dream I woke up in tears, we were at the front door as he was leaving the gathering, I was taken away from him (guided to another place , was a shop) but I felt strongly torn away from him, it hurt.He then came and followed , took my hand and led me to the door and said... "love" he nodded and looked into my teary eyes, I said yes and wrapped my arms around him and he held me so close, it felt like we were one beign ( so hard to explain, it was a warm powerful moment) we were both crying, I felt that the truth is out, I can be with this man. I woke up devastated that this was all a dream, I have so much hope for this to work out.
    I feel like im going crazy over him...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.