Not a chance!

Well now I'm sad, thought we were buds :frown:
Reply 21
Original post by SophieSmall
Well now I'm sad, thought we were buds :frown:

Buds dont ask buds for their Kindle niches :wink:
Original post by Reue
Buds dont ask buds for their Kindle niches :wink:

oh come on, you know me I'm way too lazy to write a book and chances are I wouldn't have a clue about your niche anyway. :tongue:
Reply 23
Original post by SophieSmall
oh come on, you know me I'm way too lazy to write a book and chances are I wouldn't have a clue about your niche anyway. :tongue:

Jog on LittleSophie
Original post by Reue
Jog on LittleSophie

:frown: k.
Reply 25
Original post by hezzlington
Why haven't bookies cracked down on Matched Betting? If enough people start to do it...?

Because they need to use those offers to be able to attract new customers.
Reply 26
In, gl pal. Very helpful on the main thread and I suspect I'll request coaching in the future to get to grips with the other offers. Don't think I'll have much time for finding a Kindle niche though. PM your coaching prices if you don't mind. :smile: Not much time at the moment with exams looming but interested nonetheless.
Reply 27
Original post by Sae.HH
In, gl pal. Very helpful on the main thread and I suspect I'll request coaching in the future to get to grips with the other offers. Don't think I'll have much time for finding a Kindle niche though. PM your coaching prices if you don't mind. :smile: Not much time at the moment with exams looming but interested nonetheless.

No worries, have you already done all the signup offers?
OP ask @Awesome Genius for advice on making money.
Reply 29
Original post by Reue
No worries, have you already done all the signup offers?

I'm currently working through them, although opening offers are straight forward enough, but after that I'll probably seek help for learning the more sustainable methods that you use, which are completely unknown to me.
Are you saving up for something big Reue?
Reply 31
Original post by Sae.HH
I'm currently working through them, although opening offers are straight forward enough, but after that I'll probably seek help for learning the more sustainable methods that you use, which are completely unknown to me.

Oh yeah that's fine. Give me a shout whenever you're ready.

As I said in the main thread; I've not done a sign-up offer since mid-November. There's plenty of other suitable offers to do but some do take a bit of getting used to so I'll gladly talk you through which ones are worth doing and how best to exploit them.

The reloads take a bit more time but are far more lucrative. For instance tonight there's 32 chances to hit £25 free bets at a cost of about 30p. Statistically you should hit the free bets 20% of the time so thats 32x30p = £9.6 for £150 worth of free bets which you can turn into £120 profit.
good luck man!

I started matched betting over the weekend, once my bets settle tonight (got 5 to go i think?) i'll have made about £150 so far :smile:

I'll see how I get on after i've used all the sign up offers, could find some coaching useful in the future maybe.. :wink:
Reply 33
Original post by hezzlington
Are you saving up for something big Reue?

Reply 34
Original post by Rockstar North
OP ask @Awesome Genius for advice on making money.

No thanks. We worked out last month that my income was higher than his :wink:
Reply 35
Feb has been pretty slow for Matched-betting. Current profit for the month is at £560 so should finish on £800 if lucky.

Kindle publishing is going ok. Average page reads per day are about 10,000. Each page read pays out £0.0024 so that's about £24 per day, £720 per month.

Had my first matched betting coaching customer last week. 7 days later and she's already made over £200 and going well!
Original post by Reue
Feb has been pretty slow for Matched-betting. Current profit for the month is at £560 so should finish on £800 if lucky.

Kindle publishing is going ok. Average page reads per day are about 10,000. Each page read pays out £0.0024 so that's about £24 per day, £720 per month.

Had my first matched betting coaching customer last week. 7 days later and she's already made over £200 and going well!

Is this for a book you've written yourself? How long did it take?
Reply 37
Original post by Snufkin
Is this for a book you've written yourself? How long did it take?

No, it's spread out across about 15 books I've got on Amazon. Only one I've written myself (A short kids story).
Original post by Reue
No, it's spread out across about 15 books I've got on Amazon. Only one I've written myself (A short kids story).

Oh, what cut do the authors take? Still don't get why anyone would let someone else publish their book when it's so easy to do yourself. :curious:
Reply 39
Original post by Snufkin
Oh, what cut do the authors take? Still don't get why anyone would let someone else publish their book when it's so easy to do yourself. :curious:

They don't take a cut. I've paid them to write content for me, so all they get is that initial payment.

Quick Reply

Latest