Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I remember when I was in 11th grade, that was my peak times when it came to watching TV. U would come back from school and watch lazlo and phineas and ferb, and on friday I would watch the bachelor or geordie shore or south park/boondocks.

I would specifically buy snacks on weekends so that I would enjoy watching soccer and my favourite shows, TV was the onlt thing I care about, I mean I had a girlfriend and friends but I had no problems in life, but still TV was like a priority or my one number form of entertainment.

Now 2 years later I cant even watch TV for an hour before getting bored or before I think about my future, its like my future is the only thing thats on my mind. ****! u hate this
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I feel that way now, TV is terribly boring and I think a lot of younger people are now starting to prioritise the internet over TV drastically.

Though it's certainly better that you're focusing on your future, but naturally try to find something else (maybe more productive and enjoyable ) to fill the gap that TV once had.

Once you do get older it certainly is weird noticing how much a certain thing used to be a part of your life, whether it be TV or games consoles or reading etc.

ReputationRep:
    Nor do I.

I never watch TV anymore. Stopped watching it regularly in my late teens.

Prioritise the things you really enjoy in life.

Plenty of time to watch TV in the retirement home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    I feel that way now, TV is terribly boring and I think a lot of younger people are now starting to prioritise the internet over TV drastically.

Though it's certainly better that you're focusing on your future, but naturally try to find something else (maybe more productive and enjoyable ) to fill the gap that TV once had.

Once you do get older it certainly is weird noticing how much a certain thing used to be a part of your life, whether it be TV or games consoles or reading etc.
    Hahaha the internet us really replacing TV hey! I always find time to check social media even when Liverpool is playing :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    Nor do I.

I never watch TV anymore. Stopped watching it regularly in my late teens.

Prioritise the things you really enjoy in life.

Plenty of time to watch TV in the retirement home.
    Yes you're right about that, plenty of time in retirement

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.