Turn on thread page Beta

I just had my tweet favourited by George Galloway! watch

George Galloway has GOT to win the election race in this year's elections for London mayor! He just has to win the title! He's like one of the least boring politicians working in politics today, along with Jeremy Corbyn!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by lustawny)

George Galloway has GOT to win the election race in this year's elections for London mayor! He just has to win the title! He's like one of the least boring politicians working in politics today, along with Jeremy Corbyn!
    I can see why he favourited it

I do like entertaining politicians as well. I can't imagine Corbyn being on Newzoids!

ReputationRep:
    I am sorry to hear that.

ReputationRep:
    Galloway is a hero and needs to come back to run the labour party along with blair FACT

ReputationRep:
    I only really like him because he's anti-establishment and right wingers hate him.

Other than that I think he's pretty vile.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    George Galloway has GOT to win the election race in this year's elections for London mayor! He just has to win the title!
    Thankfully in either case he won't.

(Original post by MrDystopia)
    Thankfully in either case he won't.
    What makes you so confident to say so?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    What makes you so confident to say so?
    He's unpopular, has a non-existent campaign running into financial difficulties, and (at the last polls I could find) has a fraction of the support the Tory or Labour candidates have. There's no conceivable way Khan or Goldsmith won't win as the entire election is essentially them two against each other.

(Original post by MrDystopia)
    He's unpopular, has a non-existent campaign running into financial difficulties, and (at the last polls I could find) has a fraction of the support the Tory or Labour candidates have. There's no conceivable way Khan or Goldsmith won't win as the entire election is essentially them two against each other.
    Well, if Khan wins over Galloway, then all that'll prove is that Londoners are complete morons. Khan is fake Labour, whereas Galloway is the real ****ing deal.

ReputationRep:
    lol who cares

ReputationRep:
    Well, if Khan wins over Galloway, then all that'll prove is that Londoners are complete morons. Khan is fake Labour, whereas Galloway is the real ****ing deal.
    both are terrorist sympathisers so what's the difference

ReputationRep:
    I guess there are worse things that could happen to you.

Can't think of any right now...

(Original post by nardiaaa)
    lol who cares
    About your opinion? Hmm, good question.

(Original post by richpanda)
    both are terrorist sympathisers so what's the difference
    The difference is that Khan is a Blairite, and Galloway is a Corbynite.

ReputationRep:
    The difference is that Khan is a Blairite, and Galloway is a Corbynite.
    No, Galloway is a horrible in pretty much every way. This is a funny video showing him meeting Saddam Hussein. Did you read any of his tweets around the last general election? They included gems such claims that the "Zionist lie machine" was working against him, and that the "racists and sexists of the world" would be delighted at his defeat (to a woman of Pakistani origin). Looking through his twitter now it seems he is once again playing the I'm-more-Muslim-than-you game (despite not being a Muslim) by accusing Khan of supporting gambling. He is truly my least favourite UK politician, which is quite impressive when you consider the competition he faces.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear... Looks like someone needs a politics lesson - then again people who support the likes of Corbyn and Galloway are too far gone, they are beyond help...

Then again there can be a first poor soul that can be helped.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweeneyrod)
    No, Galloway is a horrible in pretty much every way. This is a funny video showing him meeting Saddam Hussein. Did you read any of his tweets around the last general election? They included gems such claims that the "Zionist lie machine" was working against him, and that the "racists and sexists of the world" would be delighted at his defeat (to a woman of Pakistani origin). Looking through his twitter now it seems he is once again playing the I'm-more-Muslim-than-you game (despite not being a Muslim) by accusing Khan of supporting gambling. He is truly my least favourite UK politician, which is quite impressive when you consider the competition he faces.
    Never mind his policies, his attitude towards women is disgraceful.

ReputationRep:
    You mentioned a pseudo-politician *** celebrity in a tweet and the narcissistic prick favourited it?

:congrats:

ReputationRep:
    Well, you do realise that you just basically gave people your Twitter account, however poorly named it may be.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 9, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.