Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What are the funniest (or the strangest) dreams you've ever had at night? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    At the beginning of February this year, I had a dream in which I was imprisoned unrightfully, and then rescued by my family. In the morning, I laughed at it.

I came up with an idea to ask you about your strange dreams. Share!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Patryk1992)
    At the beginning of February this year, I had a dream in which I was imprisoned unrightfully, and then rescued by my family. In the morning, I laughed at it.

I came up with an idea to ask you about your strange dreams. Share!
    :lol: that's an interisting one.

I had one recently where these orange sprites were trying to take over the world, one office building at a time. I pretended to be dead and then went to take on the leader in this really hilly place
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I had a weird dream today that my teacher fell in love with me and we painted the bathrooms with unique designs. :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    I had a weird dream today that my teacher fell in love with me and we painted the bathrooms with unique designs. :indiff:
    plot twist: it wasn't a dream

ReputationRep:

:rofl::rofl:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    plot twist: it wasn't a dream
    I was wondering why I had paint all over me when I woke up. :indiff:
    (Original post by TheGreatImposter)
    :rofl::rofl:
    #GOALZ

ReputationRep:
    When i was 8 i had a dream where i was in the drivers seat and my brother ran back from the shopping mall to put stuff in the car boot and the car boot was facing towards the wall, then i decided to reverse the car and my brother got crushed between the car and the wall and i laughed a bunch after that and my life went on without my brother in my life. then i woke up and went back to sleep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefatone)
    When i was 8 i had a dream where i was in the drivers seat and my brother ran back from the shopping mall to put stuff in the car boot and the car boot was facing towards the wall, then i decided to reverse the car and my brother got crushed between the car and the wall and i laughed a bunch after that and my life went on without my brother in my life. then i woke up and went back to sleep
    guessing you don't / didn't get along with your brother then? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Funnily enough I had a dream where I was in a fantasy world such as LOTR and the city was under attack my killer lions and there were so many and simple archery didn't kill them. Like m8 I was tryna shoot my arrows but their fur was so thick oh my and there was this crazy antagonist which wanted to keep the city under their controls but they hid behind a mask and so I didn't know who it was only that I had to kill them (**** knows why they were wearing an anonymous mask, this is what happens when you watch too much Mr. Robot) Anyways: PLOT TWISTLTurned out it was my sister and I couldn't kill her but I knew her weakness was being tickled so I tickled her until she gave up. My brain is weird AF.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    guessing you don't / didn't get along with your brother then? :lolwut:
    absolutley hated him, i pretty much got all the blame whenever he pissed about and i was the only one who'd ever get told off
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thegreatimposter)
    funnily enough i had a dream where i was in a fantasy world such as lotr and the city was under attack my killer lions and there were so many and simple archery didn't kill them. Like m8 i was tryna shoot my arrows but their fur was so thick oh my and there was this crazy antagonist which wanted to keep the city under their controls but they hid behind a mask and so i didn't know who it was only that i had to kill them (**** knows why they were wearing an anonymous mask, this is what happens when you watch too much mr. Robot) anyways: Plot twistlturned out it was my sister and i couldn't kill her but i knew her weakness was being tickled so i tickled her until she gave up. My brain is weird af.
    i'm laughing irl
    i
    am
    dead
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    i'm laughing irl
    i
    am
    dead
    :rofl:
    LOOOOL, this is last nights dream so I remember it so well. I've been having weird dreams for the last week.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    btw I want to know who the teacher was in your dream okei lelelel
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOL, this is last nights dream so I remember it so well. I've been having weird dreams for the last week.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    btw I want to know who the teacher was in your dream okei lelelel
    Maybe because of stress overload? :indiff:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It was some random guy IDEK who was my "teacher" in the dream :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe because of stress overload? :indiff:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It was some random guy IDEK who was my "teacher" in the dream :rofl:
    Nah I'm treating life too calm for it to be stress. I think it's because I've been having cheese toasties before bed lmao.

Oh right, thought it was an actual teacher :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream that my Sixth form had a Harry Potter appreciation day, and everyone came in their house colours (The house choices for people I knew actually made sense when I woke up) and me and my friend wanted to play Quidditch in the hall so we mounted broomsticks onto our pets (I have a big german shepherd and she has a kitten) and rode them, dream me seemed to have no qualms about animal cruelty . The weird thing is though that I don't even like Harry Potter that much, I mean I have read some of the books and seen the films, but I am no die-hard fan.

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream that I was flying over dinosaurs while getting chased by a seagull to survive and save myself from a fallen angel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scnotcrazy)
    I had a dream that I was flying over dinosaurs while getting chased by a seagull to survive and save myself from a fallen angel
    Was the Shia LeBeouf in it? Seems like something he'd be well into.

ReputationRep:
    Funnily enough I had a dream where I was in a fantasy world such as LOTR and the city was under attack my killer lions and there were so many and simple archery didn't kill them. Like m8 I was tryna shoot my arrows but their fur was so thick oh my and there was this crazy antagonist which wanted to keep the city under their controls but they hid behind a mask and so I didn't know who it was only that I had to kill them (**** knows why they were wearing an anonymous mask, this is what happens when you watch too much Mr. Robot) Anyways: PLOT TWISTLTurned out it was my sister and I couldn't kill her but I knew her weakness was being tickled so I tickled her until she gave up. My brain is weird AF.
    *copies and pastes and prepares to turn into super hit film*

fite me

ReputationRep:
    Holy ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mango peeler)
    *copies and pastes and prepares to turn into super hit film*

fite me
    Only if royalties are paid to me, otherwise you'll be getting the £££ and I'll be cryin

(Original post by ravioliyears)
    Holy ****.
    LMAO I am a weird child.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.