Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Edexcel A2 Biology SNAB 6BI04 ~ 6BIO5 June 2016 Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I put ribosomes instead of rER aghhhh, worst exam I've ever done

ReputationRep:
    I'm predicting at least 58-60 for an A* maybe 61 like the January paper. That paper was diabolical and I'm hoping unit 5 is better

ReputationRep:
    Oi fam what were the answers for all the maths calculations

ReputationRep:
    I think its going to 47 for a A*, 45 for A, 41 for B and 35 for C then that will probably match the difficulty of this paper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ABeingOnEarth)
    I think its going to 47 for a A*, 45 for A, 41 for B and 35 for C then that will probably match the difficulty of this paper
    That will never happen mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Watafuk)
    61 for a* i think
    Lowest I've seen I'd 58 for an A* 2011 Jan, that was a do able paper

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shakz98)
    Oi fam what were the answers for all the maths calculations
    I got 9 point something percent for the tropical levels calculation, what did u get?

ReputationRep:
    What did you guys get for the percentage question on trophic levels? I got 8.25% or 8.75% cant remember.

ReputationRep:
    That will never happen mate
    I was being sarcastic

ReputationRep:
    I got 9 point something percent for the tropical levels calculation, what did u get?
    I didnt get that how many marks was dis question

ReputationRep:
    What paper was that...can you link me the paper?
    (Original post by kdizzle97)
    Do you remember what the the A/A* boundary was haha?
    I think it was the 2014 IAL paper or maybe the 2015 IAL paper? I've got tonsillitis and I've totally crashed now so don't feel like I can look through my papers to find it but if you go on physics and maths tutor and look for the edexcel unit 4 papers they have all the papers on there and a table showing all the grade boundaries. They have the same thing for OCR chem so you might find them helpful for the Chem and Bio exams next week. When I did that paper I hadn't looked at those topics since last year but because there were quite a lot of marking points I managed to do pretty well on those questions even though I thought I'd totally screwed them up

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im usually getting good grades in biology (A-A*) but that paper...im contemplating a U.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Felixthetall)
    Im usually getting goos grade in biology (A-A*) but that paper...im contemplating a U.
    same same,,

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I didnt get that how many marks was dis question
    3 marks..

ReputationRep:
    This paper completely violated me

Goodbye uni offers, it was nice holding ya :bawling::bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LThomas694)
    I think it was the 2014 IAL paper or maybe the 2015 IAL paper? I've got tonsillitis and I've totally crashed now so don't feel like I can look through my papers to find it but if you go on physics and maths tutor and look for the edexcel unit 4 papers they have all the papers on there and a table showing all the grade boundaries. They have the same thing for OCR chem so you might find them helpful for the Chem and Bio exams next week

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awesome thanks, I'll give them a look! Ahh hope you feel better Good luck for the rest of your exams.

ReputationRep:
    Literally never seen splicing in the textbook or been taught about it this is ridiculous. I'm so annoying I though this paper was going to go well considering how I've been doing in past papers

ReputationRep:
    I remember 13.75% for the tropic levels, and 1.23 degrees for the body temperature?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone made an unofficial markscheme

ReputationRep:
    what did everyone get for the max temp change?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.