Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    has most people been sent their accomodation forms? i accepted my firm choice a few months ago now and got told i would be sent a accomodation form at the end of may and i still havnt got it! i was just wondering if any1 has got theirs and how long you have had it. im sick of waiting for mine!! thanks xxxx

ReputationRep:
    ring the uni and ask where it is.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    i sent the uni a email asking where it was and they just sed we will send it 2 u by the end of may, just getting a bit worried in case i dnt get the accomodation i want! so dya think i shud contact them agen or just wait a little while? thanks xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    when did you email them?

i mean ring them now. its now the end of june. so if they tell you today that it'll be sent by the end of may you can inform them that its june.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    Always ring universities if possible and note down the name of the person who answered; they get 1000s e-mail a day, and unfortunatly some don't get read.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Debz)
    has most people been sent their accomodation forms? i accepted my firm choice a few months ago now and got told i would be sent a accomodation form at the end of may and i still havnt got it! i was just wondering if any1 has got theirs and how long you have had it. im sick of waiting for mine!! thanks xxxx
    hey you should ring up your uni, they did the same thing to me. and when i ring them up, they actualyl forgotten about me. they never sent me anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Debz)
    i sent the uni a email asking where it was and they just sed we will send it 2 u by the end of may, just getting a bit worried in case i dnt get the accomodation i want! so dya think i shud contact them agen or just wait a little while? thanks xxxxx
    i'm in the same boat. i e-mailed the uni and explained that i wanted to book my room and they told me i cant until they get my avce certificate even through i already have the grades. they told me i can book it in july when my results are published, however, they dont realise that i dont get the results until august. they have no idea. i will be angry if i dont get the room i want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    i'm in the same boat. i e-mailed the uni and explained that i wanted to book my room and they told me i cant until they get my avce certificate even through i already have the grades. they told me i can book it in july when my results are published, however, they dont realise that i dont get the results until august. they have no idea. i will be angry if i dont get the room i want.
    i know what you mean, they really dont have a clue. I email them and they say they can't do anything on email, even though i stated what i want who i am and sent the email to the address that is on tier website. when i called them up, i sat there for 20mins being redirected all over the place, in the end they told me they've lost my application. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    thank you 4 all ur replies. i know how u all feel im starting to get quite irritated nw, as i have now emailed them on two separate occasions and i actually emailed the accomoadtion officer herself as her email address was given on the universities website and she has wrote back on separate occasions saying i will be sent it at the end of may then i recently emailed her again about 2 weeks ago and she said it will be there very soon and im still waiting. I know the exact accomoadtion i want but just need the form to fill it in. I will be angry if i dont get what i want. looks like im gonna have to ring up i think!!! xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    my uni (liverpool) told me accommodation forms were sent out in june when i rang them wondering if i should have got it yet. But i still haven't, im just gonna leave it to the end of june then ring again if it hasn't come. Your uni might just be a bit behind on sending stuff out, i doubt they would have missed anyone out, unless it got lost in the post.

ReputationRep:
    I only got mine sent through yesterday. They did say in June though....

ReputationRep:
    bloody hell, sounds like everyones uni's are a bit unhelpful. its really annoying, sometimes i feel like i had to beg to get them to help me. :mad:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.